How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In

Please help me my account was hacked and haven’t any email just phone number, and now request support doesn’t exist,

I am stuck with this too, I had 2FA on my account and my phone got reset so google authenticator do not throw in the Instagram codes anymore. I requested them to send a code on email or phone to allow me to login. I got two emails to send mugshots with handwritten codes but still no replies, i have replied to them a lot of times to check what is the status, how long did they take to reply to you with a recovery code from the time you sent them your mugshot? Just wishful thinking, its been 4 days for me without any replies. do they actually reply back to recover an account?

Its weird thought they reply to your mugshot within a day very often . In my case they replied within 10 minutes and sent me a recovery code but it was useless and it didn’t work so I was back at first square

My name is Catalina and my Instagram is @catalinaisabella. I’m very frustrated as my Instagram has been temporarily locked and Instagram isn’t sending the verification code to my other email I used when I set up my ig. When I try to reset my password, it says that they can’t reach my email address and to try resetting my password using a different option, or to contact support. I’ve tried to contact support but have had no luck. My Instagram is connected through my Facebook, and I’m wondering if there could be a solution through that? I use my Instagram as a way to get jobs through modeling and really need that right now during this pandemic. Please help me I’m really upset over this and have tried everything and gotten nowhere :frowning:

I also can’t figure out how to pm you :disappointed: this is so frustrating

How did you try to contact support? Did you contact FB support through live chat?

I will pm you.

have you pm’d me? I can’t figure anything out and it’s literally making me want to cry ugh

I can give you my number if we can’t figure out this whole pm thing. I’m losing my damn mind

1 Like

Oh by god’s grace, I did happen to find my recovery codes screen shot in google photos backup somewhere! It was due to be deleted in 13 days so thank god I happen to come across it and was able to log in with that security code :partying_face::partying_face:

Can you help me?

1 Like

Hi dear ossi ,
My account also hacked and now can’t filling request support, please help me , also I cannot send massage with this site,thnaks

1 Like

Try tapping the background around the text, just worked for me!

1 Like

I have a new user, how can I send a personal message?

Click on the Username of the user you wish to message, and then click on Message

2 Likes

Screenshot_2020-10-30 How to Submit A Support Request to Instagram - Get Help Signing In
I do not have a message

1 Like

I sent you a PM.

Please send me these info via PM:

• The email address associated with the account
  • The account type (personal with photos of you/personal without photos of you/business account)
1 Like

@ossi
hi
i sent you
please fill a form
My account has been hacked and he being abused of my photo

Done, please check your inbox/spam folder.

thanks ossi
Do you accept my page just because you applied with a different account?

Sorry, I don’t understand your question. What do you mean I applied with a different account?