🛠 How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

You can find the form by logging in to your disabled account on IG app.

Try using a different email address when you submit the form.

1 Like

I have a small issue with reactivation. Support sent me a message back that accounts should be online, but they are still banned. It’s not only about one account, but a few. I can’t log in to accounts even if the support says that should be fine, still disabled.

Does anyone have this issue?

1 Like

IG sends false-positive from time to time. Nothing you can do besides keep appealing.

1 Like

same issue here did you get yours back?

Nope :–(
3 accounts got banned, permanently…

A post was split to a new topic: [WTB] Unbanning Service

Hi I’m new to this forum so have just been reading through this post if your still around could you tell me what actually happened with your appeal. Also what was your account disabled for.
Reason I’m asking is because somebody else submitted my appeal since I couldn’t do it myself and they gave a random males name & I am a female.
So I’m at the stage now where they are asking me to submit a selfie with my name & user ID. So I don’t know whether to just get a male friend to submit his ID. But I’m worried incase just like what happened to you they then ask me for a document ID and as this is my one shot at trying to retrieve my account I don’t want to blow it.

Since 2-3 months I try to recover few accounts. I’ve sent to support my pic with a code, but they didn’t reply, it takes months. Does anyone have the same issue?

I use emails connected to instagram, some aren’t. I use different IPs, but still no answer.

it will usually take some time for them to reply but not months, you need to keep trying daily and they will reply at some point.

Hey,
Thank you so much @HenryCooper for this amazing guide.
Recovered my 14.2k disabled account. :heart_eyes:

It was disabled back in 2019 and I left trying to get it back as I was not aware of any methods. Read your guide and sent about 5-6 verification photos and got my account back :heart:

Do you know any similar guide to get back a disabled Facebook page ? :sweat_smile:
One of my Facebook Page with over 300k likes got disabled and I don’t even know the exact reason. Will be thankful if you can help.

Regards

2 Likes

hey when did you apply and which link out of the 2 given in the first post?

I am trying to apply manually but it’s not happening cause I keep getting this error on both the links.

Your information couldn’t be submitted

and this too

I sent 1 request after 7-8 days after the previous request. You might or might not get a reply for every email, so make sure you are using the Gmail Dot Trick mentioned above to apply with a new mail every time.

I used this link: https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

Don’t send too many requests often. Wait for a few days/weeks before sending out a new request. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey it was some chrome issue i used edge and was able to appeal. I got a client account banned today after getting the 24 hour review yest. I have appealed now so hopefully it gets unbanned as it’s a quality account with good trust score.

1 Like

any luck after the appeal yesterday?

1 Like

What’s the Gmail dot trick

no reply yet i am thinking of appealing again today let’s see i hope to get back this account soon.

Same to me, sent to pics, both no reply

1 Like

i’ll apply again now. anybody having luck unbanning accounts? or with recap service?

Read the post mate. It’s mentioned above.
Just put a . randomly anywhere while appealing to appeal as a new email

1 Like

I definitely agree with this statement, try a different E-Mail.

1 Like