🛠 How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

Sorry I bothered you

1 Like

No worries. Sorry, I have only lost one personal account and I am just too damn lazy to get it back. I tried sending the photo twice and never got a return email so I just quit. It was only a test account for me anyhow.

Next time I won’t make a zuckerberg meme.

2 Likes

Another user has told me to keep appealing with the same email address no matter WHAT the answer is, but your thread mentions using the dot trick once we get a negative reply… After instagrams latest update what is everyone’s thoughts on this? I’ve noticed some new pop up/error messages I’ve never seen in the past, I will try to screen shot next time.

Via Desktop Browser?

Yes, it looked similar to the screen shot someone sent earlier saying “the username you provided does not belong to an account” only instead it said “we are unable to complete your request at this time, please try again later”. Maybe the servers were too busy? I will take a pic next time

Here is one of the screen shots. After the new update, appealing from a desktop no longer works so if anyone has sufficient info on this topic feel free to share!

When appealing on a phone (that recently did instagrams newest update from the play store) I get this error message when appealing.
When appealing on my personal phone (that has not downloaded instagrams update) appeals go through fine! Anyone else experiencing this?

This often happens when Instagram is down or busy. Ignore it it for now and keep on replies

Even if i manage the profile from another country?

1 Like

Ive been waiting for this post for the longest. Got a 70k account been trying to get back. going to def try this out this week.

1 Like

Is anyone else receiving this error message?

(All information is entered correctly) i notice that lately I either get this error message or another saying “we could not complete your request we are working to get this fixed as soon as we can”

Yes

Good luck!

I always see mobile screenshots from you. D E S K T O P :slight_smile:

Same error on desktop, I included the screen shot from desktop in an earlier thread

pm me your account name.

Hey guys,

I am having the same issue with the form saying that I entered something incorrectly.

It keeps saying that my account doesn’t exist. I guess it doesn’t since it was banned, but I am definitely entering it in correctly.

Please let me know if you all come up with a fix!

Thank you for your help

Give it some time, those Pages are rarely checked by any of their stuff.

Yesterday I tried to unban 6 accounts and it worked (the page).
Today wanted to appeal again as I received no answer after the selfie and it said incorrect IG input.
I was getting nervous…
Then I tried to recover a new account (one I didn’t try yesterday) and it says the same thing, so it’s probably just an issue with their webpage…

1 Like

I tried this tactic and it worked perfectly for me first time. Within hours. Account got disabled back in feb. It was over 100k and growing by 700 followers daily (about 400 of those were PURELY organic, without the use of any automation). Since i got the account back, it seems to have fallen of the recommended lists and fallen out of favour with IG’s algorithms and has lost ALL organic engagement. I now only get about 150 daily follows.

1 Like

Are you saying you previously got the error saying:

“Incorrect Instagram input
The username or short-link you provided is not a User. Please provide a valid User.”

when you entered your old username, and then eventually it just corrected itself?

I am still having the same issue.

1 Like

No I’m saying that the page is not working today at all, so that message should be ignored. Be patient and wait. IG is not for the faint hearted :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll try again tonight or tomorrow and if still doesn’t work I’ll try the next day and so on…

It’s not because it’ lost favor its Instagram and new algorithm. My big pages seen drops across all likes comments and saves. Disabled accounts need to post as before for it to regain again

2 Likes