šŸ›  How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

Iā€™ve never thought of a ban, been to this thread until the past week or so. In two weeks we have had two client accounts banned (BRUTAL). Itā€™s caused a lot of confusion at the office because we arenā€™t doing anything out of the ordinary and are running so many client accounts. The two accounts are so far apart from each other (proxies, actions, etc) that we simply canā€™t figure it out.

As I have been reading above it amazes me that this is ā€˜business as usualā€™ for most. Iā€™ve never had to deal with client bans and there is now an added stress because these are clients, not my personal accounts. Iā€™m starting to re-think what we are actually doing.

Same here, itā€™s been almost a week

Doesnā€™t make sense that the issue is the page since other users are able to get through it. An Instagram based issue would be Instagram-wide, not hit only some users.

Instagram says the banned accountā€™s page doesnā€™t exist anymore. Could this have something to do with it?

Can anyone confirm that have had this issue and then resolved it? If so, how?

1 Like

Last week I got the error message saying I entered the wrong Instagram name/input or I got the error message saying ā€œwe had a problem with your request we are working to get it fixed as soon as possibleā€, then a few hours later it worked and my appeals went through. For the past three days I havenā€™t been able to submit any appeals again, not sure whatā€™s going on, maybe we should just be patientā€¦ im attempting to unban a 1M account so I pray they havenā€™t changed the appeal system to where disabled pages are lost now

1 Like

Very weird.

So I tried putting in a real instagram Account that is still alive, and still got the error message "ā€œIncorrect Instagram input
The username or short-link you provided is not a User. Please provide a valid User.ā€

So apparently real users are not valid users??? hahahaha

This supports the theory the problem is with the FORM and not so much with the banned account.

1 Like

I agree, however some users were able to submit the form over the past few days while others werenā€™tā€¦ no it seems like nobody canā€¦ hopefully they will do an update soon and this will be fixed

hi, my account got disable by instagram. i try to make them back using this link
https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

but everytime i submit. always showing error ā€œIncomplete Form
It looks like you forgot something or entered something incorrectly. Please make sure youā€™ve included all of the required infoā€

im sure 100% my username is correct.this happen to other account. disable. not only 1.
invalid

what should i do?

https://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-unban-your-instagram-account-correctly/40495/59?u=henrycooper

2 Likes

hi henry. so i just wait for a couple days. and try again?

Yes, that is correct.

2 Likes

Since the unban thread doesnā€™t currently work, all we can do is wait. None of the forum leaders seem to know whatā€™s really going on, weā€™re all in the same boat mate!

1 Like

Dang ā€¦ I need to unban fast before the new TOS kicks in and removes the account lol

What do you mean by ā€œremoves the accountā€?

it still works. got one back yesterday. reply everyday via computerā€¦

got news for you, it already is removed. just reply back everyday. That TOS has nothing to do with it.

Just tried both forms todayā€¦ looks like some code changes happeningā€¦

Instagram link redirects to generic help center page

Facebook link --> Disabled Form --> after submit redirects to generic help center page

1 Like

Thatā€™s what normally happens when you submit an appeal through desktop, Iā€™m not sure what your concern wasā€¦

Usually after submitting that appeal they will respond to the email you used for the appeal and ask you to send in a pic of yourself holding down a code on a piece of paperā€¦ Be on the lookout for any emails from Instagram or Facebook staff

That is a different thing. I know the deactivated account is removed. What Iā€™m saying is the agree to TOS thing states that it has to be done before March 25. So if that happens itā€™s a double flag and probably even harder to get it back.

1 Like

I hope that isnā€™t the case

henryā€™s method is to keep filling up the form with a new email address and keep sending photos.

Are you saying you only fill the form one time, send photo once and keep replying to the same email that says the account had been deactivated because it didnā€™t follow their TOS? until they do?