💎 HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

Get me a sample I’m wearing a tux lol

Samples are already gone, feel free to place a small order to test

Hello,
I bought 50 accounts via bitcoin and the transaction has been confirmed however shoppy has not delivered the products
Can you please PM me your skype

Did you get it now?

got refund from provider

Why didn’t you try to open a support ticket first ? I’ll try to answer your questions here -

1- I’ll take care of the email bans and i can add emails to the same accounts because i have api cookies. Its already written in the thread in bold that onet banned some emails, did you skim over the text ?

2- You should try to reset the password once (don’t reset the password just send reset pass request) , then IG will start sending email instantly to your mailbox. Its an IG error not on me.

3 - Its not a banned account, this again is IG bug. There is huge thread of it here on mpsocial, here let me save you time with the solution - Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

Now please go ahead and open a ticket on shoppy and support staff will take care of it. I do not provide support via DM’s etc for account purchases

got refund by the provider

Not too satisfied to be honest.

Bought 10 accounts:

3 needed SMS code because No email for 6 digit code.
1 the email deleted by email site onet.pl
1 got the “get help with logging in” instantly when logging it in
1 got the “get help” after a few days of Scraping, not even using tools.

So out of 10 accounts, 6 didn’t work, one is working right now, and 3 I didn’t try yet.

2 Likes

Did you try opening a ticket? We provide replacements in case we can’t get the accounts working. It’s already mentioned that onet.pl went on a banning spree and wiped out a good chunk of emails.

Is there a possibility to check accounts status before passing them to the client? As per latest reviews most of provided accounts don’t work or requires a lot of effort to make it work.

If the account has received a “get help with loggin in” notification once - it means that it will receive it again even with low number of API calls. You cannot run a scraper without API calls, so scrapers with this loop are useless - no one has time to go through the account recovery process every few days.

A quick status check before passing the accounts to the client seems crucial especially due to mentioned above ban wave of email addresses assigned to the accounts.

I’ve bought a BUNCH of accounts off of tux and have done much testing with them

Great accounts I’m using them for M/S and they are working great

I’m also using the cheaper ones as scrape accounts and they’re working great

Accounts have high trust score so warm ups are quick.

Some accounts had emails banned but he was quick to fix them or replace them ! :fire:

Also had him make a lot of custom ones which are performing great, would recommend them

Overall 10/10 and will be buying a lot
More accounts.

1 Like

I’d like to say that most of the accounts do work. Except for the get help ones - I don’t think any other account requires a lot of work unlike you said, a lot of forum users had this for their own clients which are no way spam accounts so it isn’t a factor in account quality. The two reviews are an isolated instance and i have no way to verifying their legitimacy because they never opened a support ticket asking for help but i still did the refund for @Mr.BTC That being said we are already checking all accounts in shoppy and getting them fixed. It will take a while to sort through all of them. All manually provisioned orders as binary files work flawlessly. A lot of big buyers do not leave a review so that isn’t helping my case :grinning: . I know your concerns are legitimate and I am fully committed to provide accounts that work, if they don’t work i’ll get them fixed or replaced. If you have any other questions, feel free to pm me.

Thanks for the review @rawrsefi. @Kacper_Kiedrowski - @rawrsefi has bought 100+ accounts from me and purchased like 50+ this week itself including custom ones.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you, will open a ticket.

hi @tux when you will restock for the Full profiled accounts with few posts (100+ followers) - $1.8 each ?
thanks

Glad we got it sorted. All you needed was to open a ticket !

I’ll hopefully have some on monday.

Samples available for well-known members on mpsocial. Your account must be atleast 12 months old. I have a right to reject your free sample request

@tux is on the top of my supplier list when it comes to buying IG accounts.Good quality, and aged. When setup correctly, they last a long time doing lots of API calls.
I’ve tested other suppliers, and got the best results from tux.
Issues do happen, but thats the nature of this business, so what’s important is that he always helps in a timely manner whenever there is an issue, so i’m not disappointed.
Highly recommended :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks for the stellar review @Hadi . Always a pleasure to work with you.

1 Like

50+ blank accounts are available. Only providing them as binary files. Please pm to purchase

I’m assuming these accounts can all be email verified from within Jarvee? Meaning, I won’t have to sign in on each account individually in order to email verify the accounts.

Is there estimation to restock of " Full profiled accounts with few posts"?