If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

I think the absolute worst case scenario is we end up having to stick to 1:5 ratio on mobile proxies and doing very high quality source selection and filtering in order to maximize followbacks to compensate for a lack of allowed actions. And we are far from being at that point.

If you are running your agency right and aren’t being a dumbass with your cash, that service could still get ~500 followers per month and be profitably sold. Those who are dedicated and determined will make it work as long as there is still money to be made.

2 Likes

I think only the ones that were warming up from “9th May block” survived to this follow block. So definitely activity has to be lower.

1 Like

Nope lol. Especially with this being on their side. Nothing we can do besides wait and produce some dope content.

Or this could be as simple as an update from the “bots” and resolution - what if the latest IG update made changes and the “bots” need to make fixes.

I don’t think it’s fair to say that they’re “widespread and affecting normal accounts too”. Here’s a hashtag of suposedly normal users posting about their action blocks https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/actionblocked/

Doesn’t seem to be that sharp of an uptick in the past day. Whatever Instagram did, it was lazer targeted against botters.

The Instagram reddit seems pretty quiet too reddit.com/r/Instagram

Among all this toxic negativity , can i request a senior experienced member , making a full time income from IG , suggest a direction to move into for someone just getting into IG.

@Alexnvo @Bartholomeo @pow @Connor_Lipke @Tacos @intothenight @wortime @dma0245

My plan was mostly to grow HQ accounts , that look like real people and send traffic to CPA offers , through cloaker .Right now , tight strapped for cash.
After i make at least $10k-ish , am experienced with growth , Start getting clients.
Offer IG marketing services

2 Likes

Pretty quiet?

5 Likes

That reddit thread only mentions action blocks in passing. Given some people have like 80% of accounts blocked as of June 4th, you’d think there’d be many many threads of people who can’t follow.

They literally mention action blocked in the comments section of the thread.

2 Likes

Yes and that account isn’t doing follow unfollow with that non-suspicious 3000+ followings?

Here’s the one person to complain by the way with 3k+ followings https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagram/comments/bwsbx2/compiled_list_of_ig_issues_64/eq0z16p/

Youre asking me, but youre the one sitting on this forum pretending to know everything and the future.

2 Likes

I have accounts + friends which are completely natural users experiencing this block too

2 Likes

They’ve never follow unfollowed in the past? Not even themselves manually?

Would you care to link them? (probably not since it’s personal to you, but it would be helpful)

Senior as in age? check. :wink:

my suggestion for direction:

Just ignore people like melon. They are just here to make some noise and have fun with scaring people. They scream alot, but based on what? on actions blocks? on any testing? did you guys see melon showing proof a big test environment? nah. nothing. Just screaming, but nothing to say.

Thats why we allways test BEFORE shit happens, and not when shit happens. Still no big answer tho:)

My advice, just wait it out. Do nt go switching all accs to new proxy supplyers( as mentioned by @HenryCooper too).

in some days we know a lot more about whats going to happen. So have a little patience, relax a bit, go read, go learn, go test. Go have a walk and just dont react to people that come here and says its done,basta,game over.

One thing i know for sure. We will allways win the fight against social media platforms and earn a lot of $$$$$. Maybe we habe to make musicvideos with our rapgod @Gernozarus or @MojoJojo and publish that on tiktok. Easy $$$$$

29 Likes

Thank you for posting this, I feel that many people needed to see this.

Absolutely! When you don’t know about other strategies than pressing the F/UF button, you’re just a software user and not a marketer.

3 Likes

I dont think i 100% a proxy issue. I was running 4 accounts on my home IP and 3out4 got blocked. Only the account added less then 2 weeks ago is not experiencing any issues so far.

1 Like

I can ensure you that they are not toasted :smiley:

12 Likes

Stop managing clients guys!
70fe26eabc297e3281f0e50c64fc32010304d2f04aa129f4020a870e212797b2

2 Likes

A user who has been on this forum less than 6 months thinks they know it all.

Hoping that less clued-up users here do not think what @Melon is saying is any type of gospel. We see this type of apocalypse shit fairly frequently.

8 Likes