If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

Let me tell everyone about what we have been through in the past 2 years:

Like blocks.
PV waves.
Follow blocks.
Buying accounts was over.
Trust score became more important.
There was even a time last summer when I couldn’t add any clients for a week because IG wasn’t letting me in, no matter what.

Every time there was a part of me thinking: Is this it? Is it over now? - But was it ever over? Nope. And I don’t think it’s over this time. Time solves a lot of issues if you let it do its magic.

Don’t let anyone confuse you with panicking. Relax, we will be just fine. Cheers @biffer :+1:

13 Likes

There’s a lot of very good replies here. But I also wanted to add my 2 cents. @Melon I understand you are worried and your reasoning. So let me tell you my story. At the end of March / start of April 100% of my accounts (all clients and personal) got into Phone verification loop. Some lasted close to 3 weeks (much worse than 1-7 day follow block, TRUST ME).

I was also thinking it was the end and speaking out loudly. I didn’t give up, I kept searching for solutions and waiting it out. Long story short, I found ways out of it, waiting helped a ton and I’m back at it.

So just chill, people are not giving you a hard time because they’re ignorant, it’s because these type of threads from new users(less than 3 months on mpsocial) here happen every single month. And every time looks like it’s the end. But it isn’t.

If you don’t want to listen to the guys who were active here for years, listen to me. I was you 2 months ago.

6 Likes

I think it’s always good to have a Plan B or generally have multiple income streams. When you do client management or general work with Instagram you depend on a platform and their decisions that’s right. However, you should not think about this just now. Because if things develop as you describe it @Melon (which I highly doubt) then it would be already too late.

1 Like

I don’t get why everyone is so calm. This is the worst thing that has happened in IG botting since 2017 action blocks and Massplanner getting shut down.

Oh, yeah, worst scenario ever, wow. Man, just relax. I could understand your reaction if the doctor tells you you’re going to die in 2 weeks because of cancer, but if Instagram fucks you, you just can adapt and survive. What can you earn with complaining?

2 Likes

Interesting… I didn’t think changing the proxies would do anything or help as it seems to be affecting lots of people no matter what time of proxies they are using… How are the accounts doing 12 hours later after you started normal actions? :face_with_monocle:

Not rlly bro , i have some accs running in local, never had follow block until today.

Kind of like when FB groups posting + CPA was the craze. Then FB caught up and a lot got axed. Did it stop?

Til today, I know some people who make a shit ton of money with the same method. Sure, a few things changed, additional steps to take, etc. But changing the rules and structures doesn’t mean it’s game over.

“It is not the strongest nor the smartest creature that survives. It is the most adaptable to change.” (Heard/read this somewhere, forgot where)

IG will catch up. Then a creative motherfucker will shake things up and create another path. And those who will endure will follow. Those who are too lazy to change will not. In the end, it’s just a laughing matter for those love the grind part of it all.

6 Likes

why should not be feasible. Are you talking about the difficulties in find the right proxies?

You don’t need to quit Instagram client management, you’ll just need to do things the slow, “legit” way like the self-proclaimed gurus write in their articles. You know, post 2 times a day, use 10 hashtags, and then repeat the process until you gain 100 followers after 4 months. As we all know, this doesn’t actually work for new Instagram accounts (it does for big accounts though) but this is actually the standard for managing Instagram accounts for many clients.

One thing to remember is that many people just want to have a presence on Instagram for social proof (typically these are high-value clients who can afford to pay and are willing to pay $400 for “awareness” because someone at a conference told them to get on Instagram for some reason).

If anything, people need to stop targeting the $100 a month clients who just want followers and likes, and they need to start targeting the $300 a month clients who live in California or New York, etc., are over the age of 22, and think $300 a month for a social media manager is a bargain (because it is when you learn that agencies are charging people $1000 a month just to publish posts with generic hashtags to their Instagram account).

7 Likes

This is precisely why I don’t think we’re all intentionally blocked. They mentioned in their research paper that someone would find a way if they did intervene. It would be a waste of their time.

Cheers man, great post to put things in perspective too. I had forgotten about half of those things happening!

1 Like

I will sell coconuts on the beach

“al rico coco, coco, helado de coco, coco, al rico coco…”

13 Likes

Ah man. I’m living on the beach in Brazil right now. I see these guys selling and drinking coconuts on the beach every day. They don’t make much money, but they seem so happy and not stressed at all. I’m actually envious of it. Absolute pure freedom.

6 Likes

Im telling you man I’m telling youuu!!

3 Likes

My brothers plan B for if college didn’t work out was to sell beer on a beach in Nassau. We’ve been there a few times and every time there’s a neat little beach shack that we go to. Super cheap, free wifi, and the owner is always super happy. That’s the life right there. Total fulfillment.

5 Likes

HI, thanks for mention. I would say last 2 days - feedbacks are 50/50. Someone has no issues at all, while others are affected.

In spirit of public service, if anyone really thinks IG is done, I’m more than happy to take your “useless” accounts off your hands. I’ll even pay you $0.10 per account

Heck, I’ll even take your clients although I don’t do client management.

It is such a waste of energy to talk about alternatives to something that is far from over…

16 Likes

I appreciate you reaching out and emphasizing. But to be fair Bruce, I don’t think many other people really experienced that issue. Especially not really on mobile proxies. I was completely fine in terms of PVs in March/April.

This is a different story. I wouldn’t go out of my way to basically trash my reputation on this forum if I didn’t think this problem was as bad as it actually seems to be. I think there were some good points brought up in this thread so far regarding alternative income paths and would prefer to keep this thread on that topic and leave the other threads for solving the problem.

1 Like

I like u :slight_smile:
(more chars)

6 Likes

2 tips,

1. do not spam tags. we come to help but not on demand.
  2. read number 1.
4 Likes