IG phone verification requests

hey guys!

Is anyone else getting sms verification requests every couple of days? I am using Jarvee for few of months now and only have 10 accounts on it. all of them have separate proxies from HighProxies specifically for ig. I use different mobile numbers for all.

Is it because I am getting action blocks?

because accounts are much likely spam.
very normal

1 Like

i am just using them to f/u and repost but maybe I am doing it on too high settings? thanks for your reply

High proxies 10char

1 Like

I was having the same problem yesterday with 2 accounts.

Solution that worked until now:
1 - Reset device ID
2 - Clear Cookies
3 - Change the proxy
3.1 - Do not recommend DC in this case because I tried and it gave me the loop again.
3.2 - Recommend 4G because it did work.
3.2 - Never had used Residential in this case.
4 - Try to login again.

3 Likes

I will avoid them and go for 4G or residential but before

I will suggest resting the account for a week before doing this with new proxies, 4g or residential!!

2 Likes

I did it right after the verificarion loops, no rest needed in my real cases

1 Like

This is to avoid API blocks or/and hitting blocks right away after doing some followinf via EB!
I think IG has put in place a system to flag accs using automation!!
Because I can still do action via API with certain accs

1 Like

For me in a couple of accounts with DC proxies this doesn’t work, I’ll try 4g proxies.

They get PV even if they are stopped, not spam account, I think is cause DC proxies

3 Likes

Thanks so much for everyones replies. I saw many recommend henrycooper proxies. do you guys have experience with them?

For me, the 4G proxy works well.
Other proxies have a lock.
I will be transferring all accounts to proxy 4G in a few days

1 Like

Did you begin automating the accounts very soon after their creation?

1 Like

no some were bought aged and some were new but I waited for few weeks.

1 Like

I don’t really know how 4G proxies work so will need to search for a thread here probably to get to know it.

High proxies are specifically for loosing a lot of money and getting nothing in exchange for that.

Seriously, don’t use them. I really don’t understand why Jarvee is still recommending them.

1 Like

Please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. DO you suggest using 4g proxies?

1 Like

You are a star! thanks so much

1 Like

Personally I use only mobile proxies for my Instagram accounts. But residential or private IPv4 proxies are also good. Depends also on what you need them for. Every kind proxy has its advantages.

2 Likes

@socialperks smh he did the same thing you could do bro. He used the search function. I really don’t understand why this is so hard for everybody. Not trying to be a jerk but a lot of these threads being opened are so unnecessary. Just repeated information over and over and links to already discussed threads.

In regards to your original question which you opened up a new thread about, the mega thread talks extensively about these PV loops. Please read there.
@MojoJojo