Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

My account came back! I know this probably isn’t going to be extremely helpful, but I didn’t do much.

When I tried to login via username, I got the “Help Us Confirm…” message, but with the options to verify by SMS or email (which I’d randomly gotten before and still didn’t get in). I selected SMS, got the code, entered it, and it sent me back to the login screen again. Thinking it didn’t work again, I hit login once again—this time it gave me the “Does this info look correct…” I of course selected “Yes…” and it logged in.

Things to note:

• I tried the methods in this thread many times—never worked.
  • I selected the “Need more help logging in” button from the mobile app login page. It gave me a form to fill out. I filled it out and it sent an email to support. Support replied fairly quickly asking me a few questions like “When did you make your account, what type of device did you sign up with, what other usernames have you used with this account, etc.” I replied with those answers and got another email back asking for a photo of myself holding up a paper with a code on it. I sent that. They replied with an email that gave me a link to reset my password, but I was stuck in the same loop. I replied to that email with a screenshot showing the “Help Us Confirm…” screen and asked what to do from there. That wasn’t that long ago, but I haven’t gotten a reply to that email yet (though I only sent it like 4hrs ago or so).
  • Not sure if anyone else got this, but in the days (week or two) leading up to me getting locked out I was getting this “Please confirm this info looks correct” screen like 3 or 4 times a week. Thought it was weird, but it always gave me the option to say “Yes” and I landed right in my account.

Hopefully something is helpful here to someone. Also, hope I don’t get locked out again. Fingers crossed!

I think the best thing you can do is give the above stuff a shot quickly. If it doesn’t work, follow up with support (worth trying those two, but neither worked for me). Then, just chill, try it every now and then—maybe like once a day.

But try not to stress too much the next few days and make sure to take some time to enjoy the Holidays. After all, the real people in your lives, not online, are the ones that actually matter.

Happy Holidays.

1 Like

The Account got disabled after that

I got the same problem and solved it within 3 days.

Guys, let face it, we all used a boosting/liking/story viewer service and we got into problems. I’ll be never using any service like this again, since it can get me intro trouble.

Here’s how it went for me:

• Day 1: Got locked out, I used the “need more help?” form. Sent in a picture of myself holding a paper with a code (lol). Instagram sent me a password reset link by mail, but i still had the problem.

• Day 2: Tried every method in this thread; VPN’s, TOR, Dekstop, Mobile. I gave up. Still had the problem.

• Day 3: I logged in via mobile chrome browser, with my own phone on my own IP. I got the option to sent a security code to my mail or phone. Strange, because i did not receive this message before on my own IP at home. I only got this message when i used VPN. After entering the security code, it gave me the SCREEN OF VICTORY, which is “Does this info look correct…” screen. Press OK and I’m back in.

My guess is that there needs to be some time involved, as i was not able to fix it in 1 day.

This! :heart:

Happen to 4 customers or mine as well,
I was able to keep them calm even if they were going crazy at first moment,
some of them wanted even give up and create new account wasting a 13k organic growth account
lol that’s crazy sometimes we just need to slow down and take problems less serious.

If I would be you I would launch a few Instagram stories telling about the problem that just happen to you and blame it on IG. Then get all your friend reposts you and you go basically viral, as I saw one old customer of mine,
her account got disabled without no reason and she hasks all of her friends to share a story about what happened to her…
she was able to get the account back and damn! This viral things got her on a new fresh account 1k followers real and active …

LoL

1 Like

try telling that you were hacked, it might help

WE’RE BACK!!! IM SO HAPPY !!! Don’t delete your account and don’t panic!!! Just get to the point where you send in a picture with your screen name and be patient !! IM BACK YAAAAY. TRY LOGGING IN WITH YOUR USERNAME AND IT WILL SEND A VERIFICATION TO YOUR EMAIL! I’m so happy … again IT WORKED WE BACK!

2 Likes

Hey guys

I have been doing some testings regarding this matter.

Seems like the IG algo is being extremely strickt about locations. And many may be experiencing issues due to this.

I took a couple of devices and changed the location of them.
Then I took a couple of my test accounts which have been working flawlessly. These test accounts have all been active from the same location/proxy, and that is ofcourse another location than the one I have set on test devices.

Now I turned off automation completely and did everything manually.

Immediately the test accounts started acting weird. They had issues refreshing and I had issues loading profiles. Whenever I wanted to visit a profile, it took forever, and mostly my first attempts ended up showing a white screen only. Only after several attempts I managed to open the profiles.

Refreshing feed and explore page problems, all was there.

Now I decided to expand my testings and I now turned back the “fake locations” on my test devices back to real locations.
Only this time I tested with proxies. I find it important to mention that I have tested my proxies for leeks. And they have worked for a long time, and they still do. All private proxies, shared with nobody. Also I managed to borrow proxies for testing from another provider, just to make sure that mine were not the ones having these problems only.

The issues mentioned above kept consistent on both proxies.

Now I went out and bought a couple of pay as you go simcards. I put these in my my test devices. I made sure my locations were updated. So I recalibrated my locations, so they were on point.

Instantly, and I mean instantly all issues were gone, and test accounts are working flawless again.

What I am trying to say here with my testings is.

If you are trying to reach out to IG for any reasons, do it from a direct connection. Whether it is home connection or cell.
Also for verifying your accounts.

Seems like it works better for now or for me atleast.

it work for me ,I just changed the phone number on facebook by my current number, so automatically it is changed in instagram
so the secret code received on my phone (but you have to wait, I changed it at night and in the morning I try to open it I find my number is changed)
because when I created the Instagram account it was linked with facebook with old phone number.

1 Like

That’s the same thing, the message I put in () is the one everyone is having a problem with. The whole procedure isn’t really complicated, basically you want to make it like your account was hacked and your password was changed (that’s why we use VPN). Then you get it back through your normal IP.

Straight from phone

Please help me! when i click “forgotten password” i get this error message: “Sorry, we can’t send you a link to reset your password. Please contact Instagram for help.”

what do i do???

Did they ever get back to you?

which support email did u use?

I’ve got my account back but I can’t update anything, as soon as I try and change password, username, profile picture or bio it comes up “we’re sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again.”

Guys try not logging into the account for 3-4 days automatically it will work. It got resolved for me.

Hi,

I’m not able to downloan VPN from my country, any other way to help me out?

Hi @Artie

I’m not able to downloan VPN from Malaysia. Is there any other way to get my account back? Its my business page and i need to get it back. Please help me i’m willing to pay.

@Meenakshi_Verma can you help im not able to do it at all. it got stucked. i’m willing to pay you please help me. its my business account, i need to get connected with my business. please i will pay you. help me

Didn’t work, I did everything correctly but It didnt log me in. It just went automatically to “help us confirm you own this account” to and email that I dont own

Hi. At the moment, there are accounts that this method does not help now. We just have to wait