Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

I’m getting same issue help us verify you own this account. I’m getting pasward reset link but only my number is connected to Instagram but not the email. How can I resolve this issue

Did u do anything else

Try with other device and other IP

Tried but nothing worked

I keep receiving an error message

how can i fix that

Same here @Hasan_Tabani
Only my phone number connected to my Instagram not email. Anyone can help please?

I tried every method troubleshooting and even live chat with Facebook everything is useless they even can’t assist regarding this issue

If you do not have an email assigned I do not believe there is a way to break the lock
You can contact Instagram support & hope they help you
Your page is probably gone forever

I had an email in my account but can’t login anymore is there a solution? I get always the verification loop

Hello guys i was with the problem but I always get the screen asking me to corfim the account with my first email, and I don’t have access now. After a month where I try many things I installed in my laptop an app for vpn, it was trust.zone, from my phone I changed the password and I received the notification email, I just took the link from the part of “secure your account” and i pasted in a incognit window in my laptop, after that I got a screen with the details of my account I confirm them and after they send me and message to my number with a code I put it and I finally got access to my account :blush:

I did exactly as you said. Forgot password on VPN, change password, click “secure your account”, but then it just makes me reset my password again. when I do log in, it makes me verify my identity with an account I don’t use.

me too. Did you find the solution?

Hi, could you help and are you charging anything? I saw a post about going onto VPN, saying I forgot the password, changing it, going to the security link. Then when I get there, it’s supposed to have me confirm some information but instead it just sends a verification code to an email I don’t have. Have you heard of such a case and have you solved it?

Same problem. Did you ever fix this?

1 Like

Me too, with the same problem

Nope. Didnt find any soluton whatsoever

I recently reported my account as hacked and had to send in a picture of myself. I haven’t got a response from Instagram after I sent the picture yet, but I hope this will fix it.

Can you send us the form where you reported the IG account as hacked? Also let us know if you already heard back from Instagram, I hope you got it back!

Guys, it’s easy…

Leave your account for uber 24 hours and the try again.

I get this all the time.

Be patient.

You need to sign out on the device you use for Instagram. Then press forgot password. Next, type in your username and press “need more help.” The form you need to fill out should come up. After you complete the form you should get an email from Instagram telling you to send a picture of yourself with a code. It took about 11 days from my initial email for them to respond. Now I need to answer a few more questions and I’m hoping I will get my account back. I will update you when I get back in. Hope that helps!