Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

I think I need help there…
First of all ive got this problem because a made a spelling mistake during entering my email.
Now they keep sending the code I have to enter to the wrong email and the stupid thing is that this email doesnt even exist.
screen
My real email ends with .com and not with .de…

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out there.

I don’t think you can do anything unless you try to login with a phone number connected.

Have you every found a solution for this?

Did you have problem with sending that report. I’ve tried to send that page now with multiple devices, web browsers, even from different country, and every time i get this

I have tried all methods above.

Opened browser Opera with VNP and reset my password.

I have received an email saying that I have changed my password.

I clicked on “secure your account here” but still it drops me on the same page “Help Us Verify You Own this Account”

I reaching a point where im giving up! srsly.

I have created my account long time ago just to save this unique name. and now it seems I have lost it! :frowning:

I got the same on a few accounts today, did also try with opera VPN and actually did change password, but I still get the “Help us verify you own this account”

Anyone who got this recently, and got back their accounts?

Today, there was a spike in this error again. The last time it was the same was in October last year. My team recorded a video of how to solve it https://youtu.be/Omfjz6s_L9M

2 Likes

that worked thank you!

I’m still getting “Help us verify you own this account”, did everything you did in your video :disappointed:

BIG FREAKING EDIT: Worked when I pressed “Secure this account” on my phone tho!

Anyway, do someone know what trigger this kind of hell?

Try clearing cookies in your browser after completing all the operations, if you are returned to the error cycle again, and then click the secure link again

1 Like

I’m finally done, thank god I did not receive this on 50+ accs

Happy to help)

2 Likes

Closed browser and reopened incognito and worked!

Might be helpful if we try to see WHY it may be spiking. Can people list what types of proxies they use to start? If they are using an automation program?

3 of my accounts got hit with this again today at the same time… annnd I’m stuck in the loop.

They’re only on my personal accounts, not clients. 1 is on a residential IP and 2 others are on DC proxy.

1 Like

DC proxies. 12 client accounts today got hit - 7 recovered, 5 still wtih loop.

So far I have recovered all who have the issue except 1, it will NOT give me that email. Only the new login on opera email. Literally have changed the password 30 times.

1 Like

Those were slave or main accounts?

For me all problematic accounts were onboarded within last 14 days and all of them were scraping for themselves (follow users of target accounts) and also they were following specific users (sent by scrapers). I think I will finally switch off “follow users of target accounts” for new-onboarded accounts and left only “follow specific users” to minimalise their API calls. At least for the first month of automation.

@Kacper_Kiedrowski I still use “follow target account users” for both my new and old customers, I see that some are doing very well, while others have frequent temp blocks and session blocks.

I have 30% of my accounts every morning with temp blocks, I really wonder if this could be a low score for the accounts or if it’s because of api calls.