Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

how did u reach this page plz?
I have I phone

it directed me to the stupid FAQ

Thanks for your simplified approach-I followed it after resting my account for 36 hours, having already changed my email address two days ago, and your approach took me out of the loop and into the verification code process. I was accessing my account via phone and desktop when the issue arose. But I was also reminded by my wife that we had an API hitting the account several times a day. Having worked in the business it seems incredible that a company as successful as FB could make people go through this without any credible response from them. Oh well. Thanks!

my phone is Android. I only clicked Get help with signing in > enter my username > next > click Need more help? , then I was taken to Request Support page.

This used to work. Up until today. Now, after I get the “secure your account here” it does no longer lead to a page where I can confirm my details. It leads to the same “Get Help Logging In” page and I am back in an impossible eternal verification loop. I am out of options. Any ideas?

It still works, but sometimes it goes to a loop. I just did a bunch.

Thank you. I guess I will just keep on trying. I am in an endless loop right now.

I’ve struggled a lot with the loops. @Tacos has had a lot more success in recovering them. Maybe he can let you know how long he rests for and a some of the things that help him. As far as I know he is doing the exact same process over again after having tested for some time.

is it still working for you?

I believe Instagram is now adding 1 day, 3 day and 7 day delays on getting through to the “is this information correct page”.

Some of my clients have been hit. They all say they didn’t use the account while we were on it. Some have gone 9 days. I don’t know if every other day that we try, it extends the flag.

Hope this duration will no be too long… Since yesterday all possibilities which worked in the past do generate the endless loop. Rescued multiple profiles from this error few days ago but now nothing works. I have 4 profiles in endless loop since yesterday. Will test the waiting time of 1, 3 & 7 days and give feedback here. Hope we can find a working solution quickly.

Have you successfully gotten any “Is this information correct” pages in the last 48h? Are you using the same method as indicated in this thread or are you doing something else?

Does someone know what triggers this problem?

It happened here with exactly 110 accounts, all in the same night, 3 days ago. It never happened before, and it also did not happen after that.

The accounts were about 1 year old, handmade by myself on mobile IP’s in a period of some weeks, had about 10 posts each and did some follow/unfollow in the past. Most accounts had between 50-100 followers after that. The accounts did nothing else than 5-15 storyviews of own followings 5 days a week and some random actions 5 days a week. Really nothing extraordinary. They were all on datacentre proxies, of different providers. I do not believe IG could see a connection between them. But they got this problem all in the same night.

In the day this happened I did some tests with scraping. Not much, only for testing. I also tried to import a very long list with accounts in the ignore setion of a scrape account (did not work, the account was in this loop the next day). That was all I did that day.

I now see in the settings the option: “When scraping data do not use all accounts to scrape use only accounts with specific tagnames”

Is there any chance that these accounts were used for scraping, that they exceeded some kind of limit because of that?

In the account settings I have

I think these are the default values, because I had no clue about limits.

1 Like

I literally had an account get hit that has been valid for months but I haven’t run a single action on in months. Ie it is sitting active but idle.

So besides syncing (which although I have configured other accounts to handle it I’m not 100% confident it doesn’t cause some API calls on the original account) or whatever refresh is done to keep the login cookies valid I have no idea what may trigger the hit.

Only other thought is they’re targeting proxy subnets.

1 Like

I had some ipv4 proxies with 2 IG accounts on them. There are proxies with 1 account in the loop, the other account still valid. So proxy subnets can be a part, but certainly not the only one.

I have the same problem, I’ve tried everything…

Do you think it’s a bug ? Or a limitation from Instagram ?

I gained one back after 7 days. Have multiple going on 10 days. But, don’t know if retrying in between resets the “timer”.

1 Like

Only thing different in 90% of the accounts that got hit, is that they had “Nightmode” on. Most for about 1 hour, 4 to 6 times during the day.

It’s not data center proxies. Some share a data center proxy, and the other account on the same proxy has no problem. Almost identical settings otherwise.

yes I confirm.
All my accounts had a nightmode on it.
At the end of nightmode they were all in “pending” status then impossible to verify the account

For me too actually, all my accounts that gets this, is in nightmode.