Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

My 110 accounts did not have night mode configured. They did story vieuws once a day, and random actions once a day, so I thought it was not needed.

I notice on my phone (with nightmode on) there is a glitch within IG where my insights are both in nightmode and regular mode. Maybe this is could be a cause @Tacos

That’s how mine looks as well… but I don’t have the verification problem. If that helps to rule it out

that’s the new insights look, not a glitch

I never get “Your password has been changed” email. I use Yandex email, checked spam and everything but I don’t get the email after changing the password on incognito vpn. I get the “New Login to Instagram” email though. This is so frustrating for me and my clients at this point. Anybody has solution?

Some accounts don’t get that confirmation mail. Try “the new login” email and try clicking on “secure my account”.

I have not been able to acces my account for about 10 days. The loop is still there. I get to Get Help Logging In - whatever I do

I tried that. Does not work. Nothing works. I can “forget my password” and I get the mail to change my password. That works. But it does not log me in. Then I get the email saying my password was changed and I can secure my account. I click on it and it takes me straight to the “Get Help Logging In” page instead of the page showing my details

I have the same problem now with one of my accounts. 10 days and going.

I’m in the same boat than you :frowning:

I’m in the same boat as far as the loop goes. My accounts probably 1+ yrs old and hasnt done a follow in probably 5 months. It’s a home IP also.

My problem is not being able to change the password. I can change the password but since Instagram does not send me the “Your password has been changed” email, I can’t go further. My password really get changed since it states my password is wrong if I use the previous password.

I tried using "The New Login"s secure my account link but still I don’t get “Password changed” email. Anyone with the same problem or solution not getting the password changed email?

Samething, aged accounts e with not actions.

Hey I can’t view stories. I only get about 10 people stories and I’m
No longer seeing the long list of stories on newsfeed

Do it a few times and try to use the original phone that created that account. Had the same problem with my client and she managed to get in. Instead of the ‘password change’ screen she somehow got to the ‘info screen’ after a few tries.

She did this week?

Don’t focus too much on that email. I did receive it for several accounts, but it did not help me. After following several steps described above I still end up at the same screen “Get help to login”…

1 Like

Very recently yes

@instascalp. Can I pay you to help me log in? If so, send me an email and lets get in contact: rgarciadutra@gmail.com

Has anyone had any luck? If so, how did you get through?