Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

I get that too, but with a old number I don’t have anymore…

2 Likes

I got that on 400 ig accs, i think it was ig wave because even accs that was no doing actions got hit by this

1 Like

Where do I go to report that I cannot get into my account?

I wish I had that page. All I get is the forced prompt that I need to request help to log in. And that just takes me to the Help page, which is useless.

So was this on your phone or in a laptop browser?

My account is connected to my phone number, but I don’t see the same page as you did. There’s no option to verify my phone number.

How to avoid this at all? The account did not even work, but fell under this problem.

There is still no fix for this problem. If you have the accounts on Jarvee since the beginning, no matter what you do - the screen always goes to FAQ section instead of recovery screen. Got a load of accounts stuck that didn’t get pv from 2017 and now asking for old number. It can happen to anyone though, IG is unpredictable. Best way to secure your account right now would be enter new number and turn on 2fa, otherwise your number gets reverted to old one.

Your best chance is to go to their support.

Hey @tux - just so you know, this thread is actually for the “get help signing in” screen, not the PV.

@jmarie actually lot of get help prompts are this pv now. That’s why i wrote that comment

1 Like

The funny things is some of my account doesn’t get any get any verification methods even though they have one. Those are stuck in the old “Request Help” page.

Have you figured out why some accounts don’t have an option to do PV? Is it because the phone you’re using is not the phone those accounts most frequently signed in?

I haven’t yet. I don’t think it is the phone though. I use the same phone for all my test accounts. I am starting to think that it just doesn’t see any verification method at all. When I try to login it just keeps sending me to this page while Instagram sends me notification mails and login attempt mails. It is really weird. Their system is so flawed I can’t believe it.

1 Like

One of my friend got this same error and she doesn’t have access to her email that is registered right now. Is there a way so that she can retrieve her account back at this point? Do you guys have any experience on this specific case?

I have the same issue. I think the best chance to getting it back is to contact Instagram support by filling out a support form. You have to know the info you used to create the account. I have contacted them and tried to guess the email and device I used to create my account with, but I guess I have got it wrong and they won’t help.

Same issue here. After filling in the help form in the app and email form from Instagram, support reffered me back to help page stating they can’t help any further with this issue. It looks like it’s some sort of a ban. I’m close to one week now in the loop. Has anyone been stuck in the loop longer than one week?

I have had the problem for over 6 weeks now. I have already renewed the password several times. The support could not help me many times. Meanwhile I have no idea if I can still save the account.
Can anyone help me? Or is it hopeless?

1 Like

I’ve stopped worrying about the few accounts that is still in the loop. I guess in some days or weeks someone finally have a great method for this

1 Like

I don’t receive the “Secure your account” confirmation email, what I can do? Neither it shows the popup to fill infos for asking help to IG