Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

[UPDATE]

They sent me a password reset link via email once I confirmed that I was the owner. Even that link didn’t do the trick. They litterally don’t know the procedure of this one. What a show…

Please anybody found a solution? I’ve tried EVERYTHING… I think there is no hope…
Is there a way to contact facebook? They reply everytime with a fucking stupid bot…

How many of you use Jarvee? I think this is correlated…

I doubt contacting Facebook support will help you recover your account. If you have access to the IG support request form, I would suggest you keep submitting it and keep replying to their email + sending your selfie.

I’ve tried like twenty times resetting the password with the support request form… everytime the same story! It’s a business page, what type of selfie should i send? I don’t think it’s gonna work, and i even don’t think they read the support request… i get every time the same answer

1 Like

How long did they take to respond to the picture message

Really does it always works ??? Like when I paste that link it takes me to page invalid

Same thing with me i dont geg any method to verify .
Were u able to solve it finally ??

Nope, unfortunately, I can’t still log into that account.

I have the same problem 3 weeks now. I have tried everything with VPN, cookies, codes etc.
Did you find any other solution?
Thank you in advance.

The VPN + Opera method stopped working months ago. I’m not sure what you mean by codes. Did you try this method?

Unfortunately yes but still no access :frowning:

How about contacting FB live support? If that doesn’t work too, I guess you have no choice but to create a new IG account and start from 0 again. :pensive:

I have sent them a message via messenger but still no reply. How is it possible that there is no solution for that? Anyway, really thank sfor your help and interest :slight_smile:

This live support is only available if you are currently spending some amount on FB ads, right?

The limits are fluid now. Things like sign-up date and number of campaigns play a role, too.
So signing up and blast 100$ on Ads is not a guarantee anymore

I have another problem, my account was hacked and when I am trying to login into it I should verify my identity on the hacker’s email. I am making requests 1-2 times per day and I have like 1 week without any messages or something. Is possible to do something?

I’ve already PMed you. I can’t submit support request form atm. But you can PM me your account details, and I will submit the form when I can.

Hello,

I got the same problem. Read

I know my username and password. But when I click login it prompts me to a page and says “Help us confirm you own this account” and Im prompted to select two options, my old phone number that I dont have access to and a email account where I dont have access to.

I get that, BUT when I go forgot you password and I enter my username I get a recovery link on my new mobile phone where I linked a long time ago. When I enter that link on a browser or a phone it again prompts me to “Help us confirm you own this account” to My old phone number and my old email where I dont have access to.

AGAIN I know my username and password, and I get the link on my phone number where it says Tap to get back into your Iinstagram account: “and the link”. How can I recover it please help.

Hey,

I have the same problem, but I got aswell my phone number. Thats my old email and phone number. I know my current email, password and phone number associated with the instagram, but I get prompted always with that, dont know how to buypass it.