Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

Now i get to the last step to confirm my details user name e-mail id and all, when i click yes… It takes me back to log in screen, when i click no_± secure my account it ask for password change… And after that somethig went wrong try again…

I have huge problem - whenever i type email it just says “no users found”, when i type username it says it has sent it to some ....@example.com mail, which is not mine email.

I am talking about what happens after i go to reset password via opera browser with vpn . (it also happanes with all other browsers)

Please, any help?

Man I’ve tried this from Opera VPN and browser or Private incognito window on chrome on both my Mac and iPhone and still nothing. What am i missing? I keep getting emails saying confirm account.

I click secure and it sends me back here (new user can only post one image :/)

Help Us Confirm You Own This Account

To secure your account, you need to request help logging in.

Get Help Logging In

Log Out

Please help me I’m at 38k followers and i don’t wanna loose my account i worked my ass off to build :weary:

same here, any solution?

Try it on android. Opera with vpn. Private tab browsing

I have huge problem - whenever i type email it just says “no users found”, when i type username it says it has sent it to some …@example.com mail, which is not mine email.

I am talking about what happens after i go to reset password via opera browser with vpn . (it also happanes with all other browsers)

Please help me with this

Opera VPN solution WORKED for me. However, I’ve been dealing with this off and on for a couple of months now. I am getting pinged by attempts to login to my account by someone in Los Angeles and Taiwan daily, triggering this mess over and over. Only a couple weeks ago did it “perna-lock” on me and bring me to needing this solution.

My concern is that I have to keep doing this over and over - is there a bigger problem here, and is IG working on a fix of some kind?

someone has possibly changed your e-mail… what about the phone number option?

The same re-happened to me this. morning. I re-did the entire procedure around 10 times. changed my password 10 times… kept checking this email as soon as I chawed my password, on my final attempt it took me to the page that made me confirm security…
My advice… keep doing it repeatedly… spend at least 20-30 mins doing it…

It is not linked to any phones.

Thank you!!! It helps :slight_smile:
Lots of Love …

I’ve had the same issue. I used the Opera app on my iphone and had no luck so I used it on the desktop and it worked! I had my account back for 2 days, completely changed my email linked and now I’m back to square 1 and I’m blocked out again. I’ve submitted the issue to instagram multiple times. Not sure where to go from here

Happened to me again for the third time. Changed my password 42 times and got back in. Yes, this is actually happening, I think imaging to switch to a personal account from a creator account…

:pray::innocent: I’m glad it helped !

1 Like

Tried 81 times, no luck…

Hi there, I’m also facing same issue for days. Exhausted all possible means to contact Instagram.

It appears that there is a solution that has worked for some users facing the problem. Unfortunately, I can no longer access the email which I’m using for my account so the option to receive a reset password link seems impossible!

Would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions!

I have many accs blocked like this too, tried the suggested solution but it didn’t work

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!

Please. Glad to help