Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

wait so does this mean in 2 days my acoount wont be visible to anyone or will it legit be deleted forever?

someone needs to help me ive took so long to build this up and i thought i was the only ones with this problem and its still happening to this day , please someone help , if theirs any way to contact someone who knows this problem , please let me know

1 Like

Same problem like me.

I struck in the ā€œYouā€™ll need to verify your identiy toā€¦ā€ message with the wrong e-mail that I never used too.

If you can solve this problem please tell me.

Thereā€™s nothing you or we can do but other than wait it out past the 24 hour then try again.

Try again after 3 or 4 days.

Nobody has any sight of any solution.

1 Like

hi sir, please can you help me, Im so useless at phones, Iā€™ve been trying for hours on the opera system in private mode, Iā€™ve changed my password 11 times and still the same thing

Has come up, this is really ruining my Christmas :frowning:

1 Like

The problem is I only have my number not my email access so I canā€™t even verify with the email and Iā€™ve see people who havenā€™t posted for so long. Instagram needs to do something about this because Iā€™ve tried so much things.

Trust me ik how you feel, I had an awesome post ready for instagram and they had to ruin it by doung this, Iā€™m suprsied Instagram hasnā€™t noticed this yet

Iā€™ve been doing the same all morning, driving me mad :weary: if I see one more time ā€˜ help you confirm you own this account ā€˜

3 Likes

Iā€™ve tried the the quora thing, even if it eventually works it will end up doing the same thing again

Sorry sweet thatā€™s gone.

When thatā€™s appeared the turn around of ever getting that back is ZERO as far as it goes trying to solve it on this forum.

Continue watching these topics though just in case! :disappointed:

I did this and I get the email but then the screen pops up again help us verifyā€¦ please help me

Iā€™m having the same problem and Iā€™m going crazy if you figure out please let me know

Did they answer

1 Like

Seems that all the methods are not working, Iā€™m trying several ways but cannot find a solution!

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried asking them via their posts but I doubt they will answer, this is so dumb I donā€™t understand how they let a stupid glitch like this exist anyway

1 Like

Using my second account btw

I really donā€™t get this man, I looked at this forum and it started AGES Ago, I itā€™s giving me a feeling where I feel instagram is too scared and ashamed to let this be known to many people, I donā€™t think a thing like this can be fixed, unless they make a support bloody contact which also doesnā€™t exist, their support forum sucks and needs a Majour update

What I find wrong is that they do this to accounts regardless of use!

So what if it was business and customers that canā€™t be replied to or perhaps our family or friends that are on since communication is entirely through IG?!

IG shouldnā€™t be so ruthless. Theyā€™ve taken it too far.

1 Like

Go on Twitter guys

Others are having this issue like us tag them and use hashtag #instagramdown and we will have to wait and see