Instagram Account Disabled - "We'll review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours."

hi, does the Instagram email back? I have photos of me with the code but still not getting a response back.

hi I really need help too

Yes, thatā€™s the only way to know if the account is disabled.

Did your account get disabled or is it stuck in 24 HOURS review?

Same situationā€¦ after 24hours my account is still under review by instagram :frowning:

1 Like

Wait until your account gets disabled. Once itā€™s disabled, submit an appeal through this form:

While your account is stuck at 24 HOURS REVIEW, you can try to reach IG support using the support request form:
1 Like

Hello guys, I have been trying to submit the appeal form almost every day from the help center instagram webpage but when I click ā€œsendā€ it redirects automatically to the help center main page. The first attempt I did it worked perfectly ( I got the email and I sent my photo with the code, @insta name, etc.) Has it happened with you too?

Hello guys please my account is under review today so what do I do, Iā€™m so worried because the only thing I did wrong was follow people to get a follow back so is there a possibility that I will get it back?

What did you guys do for this to happen? Iā€™ve not seen accounts being disabled when theyā€™re legit aged accounts. Worst is to get repeat Temporary locks and password resets. Or you had that first and then into 24h review? Would be good to know what to avoid.

I did no reply yet

Mine is 7 years with 71k followers

what did you do that caused this?

I used a third party app to find my unfollowers

wow only that? Ig is really getting strict. Good luck recovering it!

Got a slightly modified message:

And yeah itā€™s only from logging into a third party app to see unfollowers and I didnā€™t even do any actionsšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Literally just logged in for an hour.

It asked for phone verification but I was able to change the number.

Seriously now :cold_sweat:

Maybe Recap can help: šŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them! - 100% Top-Up Bonus!

This is how they disabled account after 24Hours your account will be gone

Did you fill out the appeal form?

To disable an account so old (and assuming your main account) is crazy. Good luck

We are having the same problem. 50k+ followers, 3,100+ posts, legitimate startup account at least 4-5 years old. We just keep getting the same runaround with no help:

Since the appeal solution just returns the same generic message over and over again I am going to try and message the emails listed on this page as well, but itā€™s not looking good:
https://www.socmedsean.com/answered-how-do-i-contact-facebook-support-when-i-need-help/?fbclid=IwAR1CwAVuUXMw-e1wlN07WfUiuTIFS6abG3v2l7YESJheHpmSbp5RSrI7pvY

I did get that once, my account was gone for 40 days until I logged on Facebook business since I ran ads on that account as well, had a live chat with a facebook dude and after a day my account was back!

Hello!
I have that problem that I canā€™t long into my Instagram account, ā€œthanks for providing infoā€, what do I do? Thank u