The short link you provided does not belong to a user

I tried with another email, but it says that I need to try from the app. When I try from the app, even though I put my password it won’t log me in. Then it gives me the option to send a link of my account to my phone connected, but when I click on it gives me an error message and says to try again. Do you have any other suggestions maybe? Thank you

So I can’t get my instagram back or my facebook?

Is your account under the 24hr review?

No this has been going on for about 2 weeks now

The actual review can take a few weeks to months - the 24hrs are a lie :slight_smile: (that is if you have that screen when logging in)

Try with an email that is not associated with any IG accounts. Also, I think contacting FB support via live chat is worth a try. I saw a user get his account back after contacting FB support.

@ossi I managed to get a business account and run ads. But there is no live chatm, so I am not sure if they have removed this option. Where can I find the chat? Do I need to run more than one ads and it shows up later? Is limited to certain countries? Thank you very much for our help.

Live chat is not available based on simple “just running an ad” or “spending $X”

Can anyone help me with this?

did you appeal using the IG form, if not then that will be your first step, just make sure to send them all the requested information.

Everytime I try it gives me a URL error

I have this same issue. Please help. I have applied 3 times with the facebook instagram help, asking me to hold a piece of paper. Should I keep requesting for codes and trying? Please what should I do? I really want my account back this week.

Yes

Best to forget about that timeframe

My account was disabled for impersonating somebody else it’s untrue as somebody has maliciously reported my account I was infact a fan account.instagram said I can appeal but when I click on the appeal forms have tried all three of them I keep getting this error every time I try to add my username " the short link url you provided is not a user please provide a valid user"
I have tried several different formats while using my username but still nothing

My Instagram has been disabled for 30 days now. I have appealed several times. Can I get a link to the Facebook live chat please

You need to have an account which runs a FB ads, then you will see an option to contact their support via live chat.

Please don’t bet on this working.

You will get responses like these:

I do understand where you’re coming from. I really wish I could do more to help as I do feel the importance of this to you.
I understand that you did not necessarily get what you were after, but I am really glad that we could at least get some insights on the appeal process. Times are critical globally, It is of utmost importance that we protect at all times the client’s business.

At Facebook, we are always looking for ways to improve the experience for our users to make sure they have the best experience possible. If you would like, please feel free to leave us your feedback regarding this feature at the following link:

Give Us Feedback About a Facebook Feature | Facebook.

Any feedback or suggestions that you have are always welcome and will help us to improve the Facebook experience for everyone.

If there’s nothing else, I will conclude this chat now. To recap, we discussed about your disabled Instagram Account. I know it’s not an ideal process for your business. I know things can be tricky sometimes but in regards to things like this that don’t work for some businesses, we do recommend you provide us some feedback on this. We want to make Facebook a platform for everyone and all businesses. If something doesn’t work for you, we would truly love to know and see how we can revise our processes to fit your needs better.

You may receive a survey shortly and we encourage you to submit any feedback, please feel free to leave us your feedback regarding this feature at the following link: Give Us Feedback About a Facebook Feature | Facebook.

Thank you for using our live chat service. I am now closing this chat. If you have any more issues, please feel free to contact us again. You may also visit this link for other helpful advertising solutions: Facebook Business Help Center: Help, Support and Troubleshooting | Facebook Business Help Center.

Again, thank you for contacting Facebook Concierge Support. We wish you and your business well, have a great day and stay safe and healthy!

Or:

I really wish I could do more to help, Skull. I’m afraid we’re unable to submit an appeal from our end as only the account owner can submit appeals for a disabled Instagram account. If I could reactivate your account, I would in a heart beat. I do hope that the account will be reactivated ASAP.

While we don’t have control over the road map allowing us to expedite resolution of the issue, our Relevant Team will reach out to you directly vie email once the result is available.

I understand that we may not have completely got to the bottom of this, but I hope you understand that my capabilities are limited to fulfill your request and provide you your desired resolution. You can be rest assured that specialized team is working on the appeal you have submitted. It’s just that I wouldn’t be able to confirm the total time it takes for them to investigate. It is based on a first-come, first-serve basis, and it does also depend on how large the account is, so the Internal Team does investigate all areas of the account. They do respond to you directly after they investigate.

Hey,

So.

Write down this first : https : //www,instagram,com/(username- small letters)
And then click the enter button and after that, when it gives you the popup, delete the whole thing except your username and send.

Worked for me, Samsung.

1 Like

Username Instagram input

My Instagram account has been deactivate please back my account