Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

my accounts that blocked on this round do less than 200f - 200uf

As I said there are other factors, you should start earning trust so warming up slowly is highly recommended, and before is better to put the account to rest for a 48/72h period

this is all an old report’s
im asking for this day wave block
because in the 2 old block wave everybody get block
even the regular user that not use bots
so i think IG try to understand ho is the bots users
and maybe marks them
but its only thirty

this accounts that block no its accounts that only now finish the worm up

1 Like

If you take time to read the thread you will find many people reporting same issues with others tools since the tart of this API block wave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think to read this thread as well its related to this:

i know and i read almost every thing on this thread
im only asks about this day block
because this is the wave number 3
and on the 2 that was before alot of regular user get block
now i didn’t hear about regular people that get block
but maybe its because that this wave start before some fou hours

1 Like

Stating the absolute obvious here, but this whole situation is truly destroying the platform as a whole for every user, with or without automation. If they don’t roll it back I’m sure we can expect some major rage-quitting from big people/influencers, etc to the point that they’ll make adjustments, if they’re not already planning to.

Though it doesn’t seem like they are at the moment… we can all hope they do, but in the meantime… wtf are they truly trying to accomplish? It’s like a North Korean run social media platform right now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This one made my day :joy::joy:

1 Like

Mate, it’s not affecting people that aren’t using any platform, because they can still follow through the app

1 Like

Why ?
Big influencers already have big numbers
They are just closing the doors

What I figured out:
API BLOCK.
BROWSER not blocked, it might blocked but for different cases: 6000limit/proxies.
My browser based automation have no follow block issues.
Jarvee 25% api block.
Might be related to proxies, not the quality but the amount.

i see 7 blocked accounts on jarvee
like block and follow block
i think its new wave block (2 friend of my say 10 accounts block for them also)
but i do a test try to follow and like
from my mobile phone
and its work
so only the jarvee application get the block

1 Like

sorry for that

90% of my accounts blocked… doing 100-200 follows and like 100 likes per day and unfollows but in different hours, not together… wtf in mobile 4g proxies.

Like half of my accounts just got blocked today after running perfectly fine for 3-4 after 6/4 block were lifted. All accounts only have 3100-5100 follows last 60 days so it doesn’t seem to be the same block as before and it wasn’t all accounts like 6/4. I’m using homebrew F/UF program (chromdriver/selenium based so literally minicking bottun clicking on a browser) running in Azure VMs no proxy. Maybe 3-4 accounts per VM. The thing that really throws me off is not all accounts are blocked, even on same VM. I have yet to figure out any pattern. This is frustrating. Also I think (? only checked a couple, so not conclusive) block is not on the app.

3 Likes

They probably roll it out in “batches” I assume its just as randomised or even more than Jarvee or other automation software thats why only half of your accounts are affected so there will be no pattern to find, same goes for the “6000/30” block which was in fact more like 4000-8000/30. They do it this way so it will be harder to detect what the limits are.

This time my accounts hit with the block were following less than 2500 over the last 30 days and the block is also just with the automation - the app works fine.

Melon!! Where are you??

3 Likes

Got another response from there regarding this…

"Thank you for contacting us,

Instagram is now more restrictive regarding the actions that you can do

It might take a few days before the blocks are lifted.

Note that these blocks are not only applied to accounts running on Jarvee, but to all accounts. In fact, Instagram can’t tell if the accounts are managed using Jarvee or not.

Our developers are working for an update regarding these blocks. We are hoping for your extended patience with this matter.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Best regards"

My response:
I’ve no accounts blocked, do you mean the annoying API blocks I guess?

Of course I understand indeed just hope there is more information on your side this days.

Thank you

9 Likes

To add,

Thank you for contacting us,

There is no risk in using the Embedded browser just make sure to use low settings, our developers are still investigating these blocks and they are looking for a solution for that.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

4 Likes