Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Mate, it’s not affecting people that aren’t using any platform, because they can still follow through the app

1 Like

Why ?
Big influencers already have big numbers
They are just closing the doors

What I figured out:
API BLOCK.
BROWSER not blocked, it might blocked but for different cases: 6000limit/proxies.
My browser based automation have no follow block issues.
Jarvee 25% api block.
Might be related to proxies, not the quality but the amount.

i see 7 blocked accounts on jarvee
like block and follow block
i think its new wave block (2 friend of my say 10 accounts block for them also)
but i do a test try to follow and like
from my mobile phone
and its work
so only the jarvee application get the block

1 Like

sorry for that

90% of my accounts blocked… doing 100-200 follows and like 100 likes per day and unfollows but in different hours, not together… wtf in mobile 4g proxies.

Like half of my accounts just got blocked today after running perfectly fine for 3-4 after 6/4 block were lifted. All accounts only have 3100-5100 follows last 60 days so it doesn’t seem to be the same block as before and it wasn’t all accounts like 6/4. I’m using homebrew F/UF program (chromdriver/selenium based so literally minicking bottun clicking on a browser) running in Azure VMs no proxy. Maybe 3-4 accounts per VM. The thing that really throws me off is not all accounts are blocked, even on same VM. I have yet to figure out any pattern. This is frustrating. Also I think (? only checked a couple, so not conclusive) block is not on the app.

3 Likes

They probably roll it out in “batches” I assume its just as randomised or even more than Jarvee or other automation software thats why only half of your accounts are affected so there will be no pattern to find, same goes for the “6000/30” block which was in fact more like 4000-8000/30. They do it this way so it will be harder to detect what the limits are.

This time my accounts hit with the block were following less than 2500 over the last 30 days and the block is also just with the automation - the app works fine.

Melon!! Where are you??

3 Likes

Got another response from there regarding this…

"Thank you for contacting us,

Instagram is now more restrictive regarding the actions that you can do

It might take a few days before the blocks are lifted.

Note that these blocks are not only applied to accounts running on Jarvee, but to all accounts. In fact, Instagram can’t tell if the accounts are managed using Jarvee or not.

Our developers are working for an update regarding these blocks. We are hoping for your extended patience with this matter.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Best regards"

My response:
I’ve no accounts blocked, do you mean the annoying API blocks I guess?

Of course I understand indeed just hope there is more information on your side this days.

Thank you

9 Likes

To add,

Thank you for contacting us,

There is no risk in using the Embedded browser just make sure to use low settings, our developers are still investigating these blocks and they are looking for a solution for that.

Please let us know if you need any further help.

4 Likes

Here’s my two cents: I really don’t care what Jarvee has to say about this in particular. We all need to be the judge for ourselves. They got a business to run and need to say whatever they need to say to mitigate costs and widespread panic. Everybody needs to look at their INDIVIDUAL accounts and not compare so much to everybody. Though we do need to look at data to become more knowledgeable, keep in mind we are seeing WIDESPREAD differences amongst EVERYONE’S accounts. It’s exhausting to hear people say it’s the 6000/30 or it’s an API block or EB block … blah blah blah. Sit back, acquire some patience and ride this wave out guys. Nobody knows what the heck this is. If you’re super concerned about losing your clients accounts, don’t do a damn thing. Use your own brain :brain: because nobody can save you or your clients accounts but yourselves. I’m not trying to be rude. I’m just trying to be blunt. Don’t take anyone’s word for anything. Each individual account is different with different trust scores …
Hell different actions. I don’t think this is a one situation fits all deal. IJS.

3 Likes

thank you for this update mate, we are waiting this update with hopes :wink:

Sound good the ton of their support has changed!

1 Like

Hey, so what does that mean “we are working on update” they will remove it or what?

Unfortunately there is nothing clear or certain but I’m pretty sure they’re working hard to solve this issue I mean if it was my company, that was the priority and if there is no solution to this, tell customers the truth or keep them updated most possible.

2 Likes

They are testing to see if it is an issue on their end. If it is, they are going to update their software so that we wont be getting as many blocks as it could be a mixture of different issues.

1 Like

Thank you! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

It has to be the private api. Many bots are facing issues. If you check the accounts through the actual app, they are working fine. So it is not an account issue. lets rule that out. I have accounts on my home IP and mobile in a different location. Both blocked. Using EB now, block is lifted on MOST accounts. Conservative settings and all at random. I think it’s safe to say this could be a software issue. And I am not blaming the dev team. We pay them to access their software, while they work on fixing and investigating issues like this. Its only a matter of time things will be somewhat back up to speed. May and especially June were tough months. We will get through it.

4 Likes

You welcome brotthers

3 Likes

These are some of the best IG developers in the World. I believe in them.

5 Likes