Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

What means reset device ID?

I read a lot of forums in different languages.
Russian, Chinese, Japanese etc …
(as it will be, instead of doing IG I will teach languages: D)
Everyone has the same problem.
Even users with a high level of forum or huge knowledge about IG.
They do not know what’s connected with it.
I’m also on the programmers’ forum where they only have! Attention ! ONLY OWN CREATED SYSTEMS ONLY.
They also have the same mistakes.
People who do their own system or software still have the same problems as “MY”
And most importantly, these people do not have 30-100 accounts on the system, we are talking about one max two accounts on their own software and sometimes they are blocked by actions.

I write a lot of people to let go and calm down for a while and wait for some “statement”
IG will not give any statement, that’s for sure :slight_smile:
If it were, it would have been added for a long time.
We have to find out for ourselves what lies behind these blockades.
The only way out is to test everything you can, of course with your head :slight_smile:
I wonder if Jarvee knows something about it, but he does not want to tell us because they do not want to lose customers and prefer to write back anything, but to cover that something really serious is happening with IG :slight_smile:
It’s just my thoughts!

10 Likes

I think we need to update the automation software, the software needs to be more random and unpredictable, without leaving any kind of fingerprints. You just set 200 follows a day and the software randomize everything and change it everyday.

Every device has an ID, and if you reset it you are like “changing your phone” but keeping the same device model. Like changing your iPhone X for another iPhone X.
On Jarvee you are using a Samsung device.

By the way, I think that changing the device ID has never been a good solution.

This is huge industry if only some major service providers or jarvee and other soft developers who earned millions from automation tools could bribe someone from IG/FB to tell them whats going on and if its possible to fix/adapt or no, because all we have now are frustrations its hard or impossible to work and no proof whats going on exactly.

2 Likes

Wow, nice idea…
Do you know that these “major services providers” are not “legal” and that they are going against the Instagram community rules? Do you know that Instagram has already closed a lot of these services?
It’s like going to the police asking “WHY YOU ARE ARRESTING THIEVES, YOU NEED TO STOP OR TELL ME HOW TO NOT GO TO JAIL!”

1 Like

Lol this is not old USSR where you could just bribe people. That would be super risky for both parties I dont think anyone would risk their job like that, remember you are dealing with a multi billion dollar company owned by Zuckerberg not easy to outmaneuver them.

Just create more accounts, keep testing and in the worst case scenario we will have to be using story views and likes instead of follows.

3 Likes

Beloved, my dear.
Botowanie will never be removed from SM :slight_smile:
I’m not talking about the IG itself :slight_smile: I’m talking about the whole MS.
Everywhere there are bots and they can not deal with it or they do not want to because it also increases their movement to MS to some extent.
So do not be afraid that botting will die :slight_smile:
There will be new methods, or rather you will have to switch to new methods, just type:
-komentowanie
-lajkowanie

• history tracking
  • private messages
    -scream
    etc …
    People will always pay for it :slight_smile:
    And do not be afraid that now I will have to earn less or reduce the prices of my services …
    If people have become accustomed to increments of 1000-100000 per month.
    This is now getting used to the increases of 500-2000 a month :slight_smile:
    It all depends on us how we do it :slight_smile:
    No my client has time to lap, comment, write private messages, watch stories etc … :slight_smile:
    So, I am coming up with the proposal that I will do it for them and in this way their statistics will increase.
    In addition, I introduce packages from the result! No monthly subscriptions yet :slight_smile:
    A good step on my part, because the customer will pay for the effect! And I’m not afraid of it :slight_smile: If you are good at it then you have nothing to fear, make a package from the results not for months :slight_smile:
    You also have lots of new customers that you can instantly switch to results, that is …
    You are not telling him now that a minimum of 20 billion … will be coming to him for a month (blank accounts such rights)
    You only say that quality counts on IG and not quantity that you can not do anyway now :slight_smile:
    So if he sees that after his actions he’s growing up likes, comments, stats, reviews of history, I will believe in mega content.
    You have to switch people so that they do not look only at the number of observers, which is difficult only for the entire statistics of your instagram :slight_smile:
    If people who do everything legally! CAUTION LEGALLY! They sell their stupid tutorials about hashtags and general information, which you probably know how you have been doing a bot for a long time and expanding knowledge about the IG, see how much they earn! In legal ways and so general, that as I look at it, it hurts my head that it sells at all: D
    So your method you will be doing will sell.

And to what extent :slight_smile:
I noticed in others, as well as for a moment in my case, that we were based only on the F / U method and now how we want to sell another service, not related to F / U because it supposedly brings only the most results. You’re afraid to sell it because you do not believe it because only the F / U method works best!
My advice !
Believe in other methods! Do not be afraid of them, they also work very well!
Switch customers from quantity to quality!
And believe in yourself and your methods.
If a period of doubt or surrender comes to me.
I go in a legal way, I look at what people sell and immediately my face is happy, that I have much, much, much more knowledge than they and they can sell it in huge quantities, I will sell it 3x so much :slight_smile:
Believe in yourself! And your knowledge.
Always learn and grow!
All companies now have problems not only you!
So the market is clean again for me and I can sell all my services and the sale is bigger because of these problems :slight_smile:
You must notice that in the worst cases you will also find the best way out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Itsyourtime thanks for the tips and all the feedback! It’s really helpful. In your experience, after your accounts got the original follow block lifted, how much did subsequent follow blocks last for (24h… another month…)?

1 Like

A summary of the thread for those that don’t want to read it:

• Following less than 6k in the past 30 days keeps most accounts unblocked
  • Follow and Unfollow should be done at separate times
  • The trust score of all accounts may have been reset, so warmup may be a good idea
  • In an article by a facebook worker, it was mentioned:
    “We perform two interventions, first on a narrow set of AAS activity over a six-week period, and a second on a broad set of AAS activity over a subsequent two-week period.”
    which would suggest the May blocks were the narrow ones (May 9th I believe?) and these are the broad ones.

Feel free to add if you’ve also read it all.

9 Likes

And now a bit of a joke :slight_smile:
Get interested in BTC: D
I try to earn so that I can throw it all and have *****: D

Quote from an automation app owner i know : "I have over 200.000 people using my 3rd party mobile app for automatic IG follows/likes.

My users are blocked ONLY when they use 3rd party apps, the official IG app works just fine.

Also, some of them changed their device-id and IP and things started to work again.

So this is a Private API issue with 3rd party apps + IPs getting blacklisted by Instagram."

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. But what is the solution? @ZackMD1

we have nothing to do on our end, the ball now in the developers field they need to fix issues coming from private API

4 Likes

How do your clients pay? Do you get them the results forst and then they pay at the end of the month for the results you got them? Wouldn’t this lead to a lot of people getting the results and not paying?

If one of my clients could talk to a friend working at instagram hq and get some info, then companies who are making millions from us should know more by now instead of giving advice to experiment with random settings. I think they want to milk us for few more months of payments. Why did jarvee increase price some months ago? Maybe because they knew this business wont last for much long. Open your eyes i know what im talking and USSR, Somalia or USA doesnt make difference money make wonders. They should do more regarding this situation even if it require some illegal actions thats all i say, they are making huge money from this. But if they dont they will probably lose majority of clients very soon

You’re welcome. The accounts started right after lifted get blocked for at least 48h and the ones I waited 48h didn’t get real blocked again after it lifted but we have not passed a month yet, let’s wait, I think there is not a right time for block as before was like standard 24h.

• Use other tools such as like tool and story viewer to grow as well
  • Enable settings to use EB when action blocked
  • Don’t scrape from client accounts, create accounts specifically for scraping as scraping increases api calls
1 Like

Just find out now two account where blocked on the EB and guess what? Reseted the ID and they’re back on track and working fully.

2 Likes

And in life! :slight_smile:
Always pay in advance :slight_smile: We agree on a specific result :slight_smile: For example:
1000 observers also have to increase all statistics with the increase of observers.
Of course, if a customer with a shit account comes to me, I immediately say that he either buys an audit with me, what he has to do to make his instagram attractive :slight_smile:
If I do not buy it, then I write to him that I am responsible for the number of observers, but not for statistics related to it, because his account looks like shit and I can not guarantee the increase of statistics, but the increase in followers/observation yes.
I can not take such accounts, but why should I give up my money :slight_smile:
I got acquainted once with such a saying, I do not know if you understand it well, but I hope that :slight_smile:
Just because you do not eat a lion, it does not mean that you can go to him and play with him :slight_smile: Lion will eat you anyway!
I hope you understand :slight_smile:

In addition, he sells services :slight_smile: It is really great :slight_smile:
Sells promotion, training at one time :slight_smile:

1 Like