Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

This is correct, I am experiencing same thing, today I turned on follow tool of blocked ones, profiles having less than 6000 follows in last 30 days are running fine. And profiles who has above 6K follows in last 30 days are getting blocked again.

500 followings per day is a big number.

this theory of 6000 follows is just bullocks, i have like 5% of my accs who did not get hit with blocks doing 900f daily, i also have some friends who were lucky enough to not get blocks at all that are still Banking, even normal users are complaining, just chill guys until the storm passes.

I was blocked, moved to a proxy from @HenryCooper and all is fine, still following within limits.

1 Like

12k follows. So that would leave me about 12k unfollows. And I was running like 400 likes/day.

you will need to test i don’t think that someone would respond to this question as we are all in the same boat probably they are testing by now too
one fact is put the account on rest mode ,until you get help

check out this : How To Do a Proper Test (Follow Block or Any Other)

1 Like

Guys, don’t return your lambos yet, I feel that literally overnight this will all come to an end and we’ll be following again. There’s too many negating factors in play (ex. people effected that don’t even bot or do the follow add method) After doing this for almost 2 years I admit I’m a lil spooked right now only because of how long it’s lasted already… typically it’s 2 days max… I’ve had a client that’s been blocked for like 2 months LOL so if thats the case, yeah definitely return your lambos. I’m just praying that the instagram gods will spare us like they have every other time someone shouted Y2K.

4 Likes

Just had a client that ended their plan like 3 weeks ago say that they’re follow blocked now too for the past week, we’re good fam… it’s definitely on Instagram’s end.

2 Likes

has me so dead right now :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So instead of sitting around waiting for Instagram to “fix” their new follow limits, I created 500 accounts in the last 24 hours following under 100 per day to warm up to 200 per day and my client is now up 100 today new followers having been in the red since the 5th of June. Yes I need to work on better targeting but the point is instead of sitting around waiting for Instagram to fix something that they may or may not fix, it’s time to start moving ahead. Even if they “fix” this which In my opinion it’s here to stay, I have that many more accounts added to my army that I can monetize. :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Can they really just keep these people follow blocked forever though? Talking about clients

I just want the fucking block to lift, i can give two fucks about the limits and can live with even 4000 follows a month.

1 Like

Do you create these accounts on your phone?

It’s their platform. They are the bosses and make the rules. Your client will be unblocked to follow when they consecutively have less than 6k total followers in 30 days and even then, once they cross the threshold (plus or minus not a hard threshold until we know the exact time) it could be a while depending on how many you we’re following daily a month ago.

I am seeing the block being lifted on many accounts once they drop under the 6k area. But to follow 400 in a day after dropping under isn’t feasible because you hit that 6k again quickly and get blocked again(which I also see).

3 Likes

That data is strong but not 100% though

I have a team of two VAs that manually create accounts by hand for me on their phones.

3 Likes

There are still accounts that can follow over 7,500 people. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

If you know anything about servers and rolling out new features (I used to work for TripAdvisor on the engineering team) there are many flaws and you have to prioritize your resources against time to fix things and how painful those things are. Nothing is ever perfect.

4 Likes

Oh nice! I was thinking of doing the same and hiring some VAs myself. How much do they charge if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

probably as easy as paying by the hour, vas are cheap and everywhere lol

1 Like

I set the price. They didn’t. They are in the US in cities with multiple Mobile IP subnet ranges. To pay a VA in a big city with that availability to ranges is more $$ than paying a VA in a tiny town with very few mobile IP ranges you’ll burn through quickly. I won’t list my prices I pay publicly but it’s better than working at Target as a cash register agent in the US and they can do it from home around their schedule.

1 Like

I also pay per account created. That way I know they are really hustling for the time.

6 Likes