Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

500??? Noooo maybe 35 follows at max

I have had this error message to. I had a url in my bio (profile text). After I removed it, everything was fine again. I contacted the owner of the website that I was linking to. She said she had received the same message from many people that had her url in their bio. She has no idea why. But taking out that link was the solution to the problem.

1 Like

What do you think? they would say the updated limits in public? did they explain what issue they facing except some general statement?

Good research, refering an old statement…LOL :sweat_smile:

I have had the message several times and have been ignoring it so far without any change to my account.

1 Like

they dont need to update the app if something changed at API side…unless they want to include something in app…

dude this has nothing to do with the API
Checkout this : How Does the Instagram API Vs. Private API Works!

1 Like

This is a different message than the one you are thinking of. You can’t access the account again until you change your password. Check it out here: New notification: your account has been compromised

I thought it might let you follow people who you have before but no.

1 Like

use an account that is follow blocked and try to follow @Instagram it does Follow the account without any block, it seems like a selfish thing to do by Instagram xD

2 Likes

They need to put out important system status messages (as photos), obviously.

1 Like

I love shitgram :slight_smile:
Using my own account since 2016 and today every time I open the app I’m getting welcoming message

1 Like

i had same problem a week ago most of my accounts were stuck at the install the Instagram app message

1 Like

Hi everyone, my first post. 3 out of 6 accounts I have are blocked and over 6000/30, but I’ve tried to follow @instagram and it works…

1 Like

twice in 24hrs ? No, they fukedup something in the algo

bro ,Just put the accounts to rest till they go down than 5000/30 than start with small amount of accounts building your way up again slowly make sure to not hit that 6000/30 again

1 Like

i’m talking about the machine learning and algo not API

3 Likes

Oh! my bad ,well they be adding a lot of new futures Tbh too many… i don’t think they did anything more than play with the limits too!

2 Likes

How many ig comments can I send a day while I can’t follow? I’ll try comments instead.

1 Like

I have 2 pages back up & running who have followed more than 6000 pages in the last 30 days.

All of my pages (11) that were affected by a persistent follow block from May8-11 are up & running
All of my new client pages (5) are up & running

There is no need to keep speculating & fretting, manage your clients expectations, ask them to be patient & soon these blocks will be lifted

Thanks @mrsmith for all the help you have given

6 Likes

That is great news, thank you