Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Had the same, but you’re not actually following the account. Check it in your followings, it’s not there.

1 Like

yeah i found out that also. Anyone here lifted the block again today even just 5% of the followed blocked accounts?

10 Accounts:
5 new accounts with only 2.5K follow actions (NO Block)
4 old accounts which surpassed the 6K ‘treshold’ (Blocked)
1 month old account
->day 28 around 6K follow actions (NO Block)
->I wanted to check somehow the ‘6K limit theory’ so I let it do over 200 actions on day 29 generating 6258 follow actions in total in 29 days
->day 30 -> action blocked

5 Likes

6K is following+ unfollow???

I don’t want to believe

Check the account then Click on statistics in social profile section:

only follow brotha

Same, letting me follow insta but nobody else wow

Thank you for the test!! I appreciate it!
Please let us know if that account will unblock after it drop below 6k in the coming days

I don’t know if there will be an annual limit

I really doubt it

How many followers per day are you doing now? Did you adjust lower?

WOW all my clients aren’t blocked anymore all of the sudden when I opened Jarvee

2 Likes

I take comfort in knowing many of you have had accounts unblocked.

I manage 36. 1 was blocked (and still is) 18 days ago. 30 were blocked 3 days ago. They were all well over the 6k theorized limit, except for two new accounts that were well under it but still blocked. Of the 5 unblocked, 3 accounts are less than two months old, however one is an older account that follows 400-550 per day and has not been blocked. I’m hopeful the blocks will be lifted soon, or that some theory will be proved true on new limitations and how many days an account will be blocked.

just kidding they’ve been blocked all week and still are

1 Like

Did you do anything that you think helped lift the blocks so fast? Or literally just turned them off and waited

For me it stuck and was there after I restarted the app. Worked with three accounts that I tried to follow and I still follow them now. Doesn’t work when I try now tho…

did you guys have any success following again with the old accounts or still stuck on the limit !

请查看你的运行结果,如果每天50-400,每小时6到35…一个月并不会超过6000

Just found something interesting with one of my clients that goes against the 6k follow limit. This account made exactly 19k follows since the 10th of May and then got blocked around 6pm on the 4th of June. This account is now able to make follow actions again after 3 days of waiting.

5 Likes

So funny to read how people ignoring all posts that proves this theory is a trash and nothing more than imagination. But at the same time, this 6K adepts, paying attention to single posts where, a person who has read their nonsense, adjusts his numbers to this theory

Yo, 6k adepts and disciples, calm down. You are not doing any good except of spreading your ***** theory

1 Like