Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

…wut. That is ridiculous.

However, I’m having an epiphany. What if the bots completely skip over all the sponsored content, and that’s why instagram is mad? lol

@pow

3 Likes

@Zettt They can easily know that by the daily/weekly/monthly actions as they have done for years.

@Lucas_Eyre
While Instagram is in a position to identify all AAS customer accounts, blocking these accounts is not a desirable outcome since Instagram users still use them to initiate legitimate actions that should not be blocked (even while they are also enrolled in an AAS).

Yes instagram want to get rid of all the bots as they did when they shut down mass planner years ago, I’m more worried about the big companies that provide the tools than with my customers itself. We can always work around the limitation and do a more humanized activities but if they shut down big companies, mmmm than we have a problem.

Instagram is not stupid and they know that regular users get affected too and that is why it’s not getting worse.

Another important thing to mention, in my opinion, they are doing this to study every action from all the bot accounts/services. Check the pdf source on the end of this post, read it all and you will understand that we’re having the same issues as before.

If you think this is a normal behavior or bugs and will pass soon, think twice, read the article down below, maybe yes it will pass and get back to the activities as before but I think they’re studying all the bot accounts, what they do after the block, when blocked and after the unblock.

Source: https://research.fb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Following-Their-Footsteps-Characterizing-Account-Automation-Abuse-and-Defenses.pdf

5 Likes

They are not saying it but they are thinking it :joy:

1 Like

Dunno, I am just messing around :smiley:

1 Like

I think you’re on to something… LOL

Do you know how long the users you mentioned had a follow block for when they still took other actions on their account?

I only ask because I’m afraid I’ll lose even more followers if I don’t like, comment, and interact with my current followers.

:smiley:

17 Likes

come on, this post is SERIOUS… i guess everyone here is spectating real and trust news

1 Like

Hmm. had a 15k account fall under the 6000/30 limit Today and its still follow blocked.

I had convinced myself after yesterday that this theory was correct but this has put a spanner in the works.

Paul

1 Like

@pow Now you’ve nailed it :rofl:

@lordygeek123 I know but it’s hilarious :joy::joy:

@billie_newland But there is nothing you can do unfortunately, being afraid or worried will not help, be positive and know that it will release soon.

You need to wait, it takes the time it needs, but at least 3-5 days block for all account, some blocked on 4th june released the follow block on 9th june.

Note that I’ve changed all the proxies right after the follow block wave, fresh and new ones and I guess it help someway.

2 Likes

the 6K limit will release? jummmm don’t know about it haha

1 Like

My block started on June 4 and still hasn’t been released… should I be worried then?

1 Like

A bit of humor here and there can’t hurt :wink:

5 Likes

I thought this was the same with my account but ask them to check each one and I’m pretty sure they’ll find they’re not actually following them.

I find when I try to follow them, it comes up with the block message but then still seems to follow them until you come out of their profile and go back in and you will see it hasn’t saved. It also doesn’t reflect in your following count on your profile.

I’d definitely recommend they double check this. :wink:

Do you think changing the proxies is vital?
How important do you think it is it to have one account per Instagram Proxy? Can I do two?

I’ve 26 accounts that still blocked and I’m not worried about it, mostly aren’t, it will release soon or later as others have been released already, it just a matter of time, don’t worry.

But the best thing you can do is turn off and turn on after 2-3 days or after block release with fresh new proxies.

2 Likes

No tons of people are still blocked. It will go away eventually but no one knows the exact pattern of how the unblocks happen.

4 Likes

okay, thanks for the responses. Just really worried the block will never left and really not liking that I can’t grow my account. I’ll try to stay patient best I can.

2 Likes

i’m starting to seriously doubt that lol

2 Likes

@neoxdz / @billie_newland / @lordygeek123
there’s Hope ↓↓

1 Like