Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

those 26 accounts are under the 6000/30 or have more follows?

Almost of them over 6000/30, except for two accounts that was above that, down below are mostly new accounts with less than a month and they were not affected at all. I’ve shared a printscreen here yesterday and I’ll share another today with lesser accounts blocked.

well idk if you guys are promoting your site on instagram and don’t manage clients, idk you if considered this but if you’re losing BIG MONEY right now since you don’t have traffic/followers ,I suggest you pause your vps/jarvee memebrship/proxy plan until things get resolved.

2 Likes

If you want to see the other side of the crisis, This is not a good advice IMO

so let me see if i understood well, you have many accounts over the supposed 6K limit and they are working well?

like i said if you’re running very few accs and not losing much it’s okay, but if you’re losing a lot and not making anything in return, why not pause them for a while?

Jumping here late to the party. I’ve been letting a company take care of the follow/unfollow engagement while I take care of likes, comments and posts. Of course I asked them to go on the conservative side and got the follow ban which now people are wondering I’m not following back :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I noted that my # of followers dropped a bit and I asked them (since last week) to stop any activities, they replied that maybe one of their managers unfollowed some accounts and from I read in here… does unfollowing (only unfollowing, without follow) has an impact too? I feel like maybe I should change the password to prevent them from touching it more but just wanted to confirm if follow and unfollow count towards the so called:guessed limit or if it’s just follows.

1 Like

unfollow doesn’t seem to relate to follow, when the wave started I stopped all follow actions “of course” but continued all other actions and it seemed to be working without any problems.

For people who got unblocked, did you stop muting after follow or you continued?

That is good considering the amount of follows you were doing per day! How many follow actions a day is that account doing now, is it still not follow blocked?

Agreed, there are plenty of things you can do currently

I can still unfollow, but my action is limited to 15 at once, it seems. After that, it just refreshes to leave whoever I unfollowed as still on my list. Not sure if it is an hourly or daily limit…

Honestly is always the best policy my friend, I have said the same things to my clients also!

I believe the block is only related to following and not unfollowing, so I wouldn’t worry!

1 Like

This may be obvious to folks, but there’s a good chance IG established the limits with some element of random variation in the same way we do with Jarvee, right?

The 6000/30 theory seems well-supported, but the sporadic reports of “dropped to 5,500 and still blocked” make me think they’re trying to hide their patterns as we hide ours.

4 Likes

the blocks that happened last month lasted about 3 weeks but went away. I’m sure this is the same thing just on a larger scale.

That’s the best! We have to face this with humor! Hahaha

1 Like

Guys, have you tried to send DMs? I hear that people selling the M/C service is struggling right now.

I tried to send some DM and after a few, my accounts that were followblocked are now banned.

Be careful and don’t do what I did: if your acc is followblocked, let It rest…

I’ve many FB accounts working with DM, stories views and comments, post comments, like comments and FBE since FB and still working, no ban and no extra blocks on other tools.

Something is wrong with your proxies or your setting or behavior I guess.

Yep, but I am talking about the followblocked accounts. I tried to send DMs with them and a good part of them are now banned.

The accs that were not followblocked are still rocking!

Me either, I’m talking about the follow blocked accounts too.

2 Likes