Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Is it safe if I keep running likes automation while all my accounts are still blocked at least something to stabilize my clients accounts from losing followers

I don’t know what to say, my proxies are working good with the others accounts.

But just in case I will test some IPV4 ones

I wouldn’t touch them, let them rest just in case. Tell your clients to engage with other accounts, make likes, comments, etc.

I got news, randomly today one of my clients in Eastern Canada was unblocked and now she’s back to following just fine… in addition to this, she was definitely still over the 6K within 30 days mark so I’m thinking that’s BS. Perhaps they’re updating/releasing blocks regionally.
She was the only one, none of my US accounts are unblocked yet.

2 Likes

Well I personally continued all other actions after resting 2 days after the block wave started. They all seem fine and only 2 accounts are still follow blocked.

I got a pretty new account follow blocked after 1.2k follows… has been 3 days and it’s still blocked…

In my opinion, they are doing this to study every action from all the bot accounts/services. Check the pdf source on the end of this post, read it all and you will understand that we’re having the same issues as before, of course they got many regular users on this wave.

If you think this is a normal behavior or bugs and will pass soon, think twice, read the article down below, maybe yes it will pass and get back to the activities as before but I think they’re studying all the bot accounts, what they do after the block, when blocked and after the unblock.

Source: https://research.fb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Following-Their-Footsteps-Characterizing-Account-Automation-Abuse-and-Defenses.pdf

7 Likes

Teach me his ways haha

1 Like

Instagram unlocks all the user who did not use Bots, but all of us who use Jarvee> 6000 we are blocked, this is worrisome.

1 Like

Facebook said there: We perform two interventions, first on a narrow set of AAS activity over a six-week period, and a second on a broad set of AAS activity over a subsequent two-week period.

I feel you believe me, I’m just thinking law of attraction think positive… the document also states that they realize they need us to an extent and it helps the ecosystem in a sense.

4 Likes

Yeah and imagine if they remove all the automation in a day… Investors won’t like the numbers anymore.

That one new account I have that is blocked after 1.2k follows is weirdly blocked by the api but not in the embedded browser…

1 Like

Yes I do indeed but we need to be realistics, something is going on. they did 4 updates last days, normally they do each 15 days or per month.

Also forgot to ask and I’m sure thjs won’t remove the follow ban, but any results or feedback related to changing the password?

As said, I’m manually liking and commenting (don’t like automation for this) but not sure if there’s been a request to change my password (seems some folks got a message to do so).

That’s what I’m guessing, just trying to get some opinions.

I want to learn It too hahaha

I found this on the Russian forum.
Use a translator :wink:

3 Likes

I Will check It right now, thank you!

It was supposed to be general and I accidentally gave an answer to you :slight_smile: Excuse me

How do you get the follow blocks to be lifted? Do you completely rest your account and execute no actions?

1 Like

Hello,
Voicing a similar concern. All of my accounts still have the following block placed on them regardless of the 6000/30 rule. Any strategies for lifting this block, should all actions be withheld?

1 Like