Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

13 Likes

No problem! I read It and if it’s true, we Will have to figure It out what are those limits. I am sure that if we work together, we Will discover!

Maybe they were talking about the 6k limit?

Please read :slight_smile: I will also try to reach the Chinese, Japanese forum etc

1 Like

There are also relying on info from this forum too.

1 Like

retgh5tre6y67hj6y

Just some memes to make ur day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blockquote
While Instagram is in a position to identify all AAS customer accounts, blocking these accounts is not a desirable outcome
since Instagram users still use them to initiate legitimate actions that
should not be blocked

very important to know that this is temporary and once we get out of this, it will mean things will look different from how they were before

1 Like

Just got this message from a client who was blocked for 7 days…

Hey,

Thank you SO much! It seems I’m able to follow people now…hopefully now things will get back to normal and my following will continue to grow again… Definitely keep me updated. I’m all in for this journey of building my brand and really couldn’t do it without you. Thank you for the reassurance.

—Only thing is in my tools dashboard it still shows a follow block. How do I get it to clear?

8 Likes

This read is SATISFYING!
Congratulations to the unblock @mbk485 and more important to a happy client :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this is making me feel like in independence day movie, when people all around the world started to talk each others in order to counter attack the aliens X°D

4 Likes

Yeah, that forum is very interesting, I Will bookmark It, I am learning a lot haha

1 Like

mmm just had a new client that wasn’t effected before cross the 6K mark overnight and he’s blocked ASF today… so although it’s not 100% of the story, it’s definitely part of it… I didn’t want to believe it, but yeah

Ive been reading this forum for whole day long from 1st to last post. Just wanna say you guys are awesome and positive thinking is really important here. I noticed ive been follow blocked since 4th of June. I honestly think they f***** something up with algorithm update and turned it into a hungry serpant eating everything on its path. Normally i would follow s*** load of ppl manually like 60 each hour for whole day long, i did that for few months untill i found jarvee which did an awesome job for me. Untill follow block i was following 650 users each day and unfollowing them after 1-2 days. Everything worked fine and suddenly i got follow blocked for a week now. 650 ppl per day is way below my normal rate of following 1k ppl each damn day manually so this follow block means only one thing…they F up update for algorithm.

PS

My acc is about 1 year old if anyone wonders :blush:

8 Likes

Hi everyone, new to the forum and have a bunch of clients setup on both FollowLiker and Jarvee. I wanted to share that I started to see a few accounts get the follow block removed today. Some stats:

5/4-6/4 - 7,319 total follows - block lifted - Jarvee
5/4-6/4 - 5,988 total follows - block lifted - FL
5/4-6/4 - 6,592 total follows - block lifted- FL

Most of my other accounts with follow activity ranging from 4k - 14k during 5/4-6/4 are still blocked.

I run mostly DC proxies and haven’t changed any. I continued unfollowing while follow blocked for most accounts and also continued any liking, DM’s and story views with no issues. A handful of users saw the inauthentic/compromised notification over the past couple of months, most didn’t. Some are currently experiencing weird issues in the app (like missing swipe ups, missing profile views, feed issues, etc.).

Some clients with very conservative settings (less than 200 daily follows) were not affected by these blocks. New clients started in the past month were not affected (at least yet), but they’re still in the warm up phase.

I’ll also mention that I had about a dozen accounts get follow blocked in the May block wave. I’ve been running very conservative settings on those since that block was lifted and none of those accounts were affected by this recent June wave.

Not sure how much this helps, but thought I’d share since we’re all in the same boat here…

3 Likes

Instagram is down again… a lot is going on lately.

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

For now we can say nothing with 100% certainty. Everything is assumption and speculation. If it’s just a bug in their algorythm it would be great, but that’s not clear.

1 Like

Thanks for having me!

Yeah i hope that too! Being positive about it can attract only a positive outcome hehe. Hope we all get unblocked soon enough :blush::facepunch:

2 Likes

Let’s hope they’re fixing the stuff while the platform is down. A lot of regular-non-bot users are having the same follow or like in comments problems (I saw that in this forum too) Why do you keep posting useless stats? It has nothing to do with your Jarvees

1 Like

I have 100+ Jarvee accounts. Most were follow blocked until they started to drop under 6000 as people have described.

I turned on the new accounts and about half of them have had trouble again and getting the follow block.
Not sure why as the new settings are around 150 follows per day and they are now blocked again.

Anyone have any idea for accounts that were unblocked and now reblocked?

2 Likes

there is something affecting all type of accounts (BOT-free accounts too), so it’s a bug.

Maybe the trust scores are lower for the reblock accounts. Try wait for them to drop to around 4K to reactivate them again.