Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Ok thanks good idea

We all hope that, but we don’t know that.

1 Like

Downdetector’s comments

3 Likes

Someone is using the attention to grow :joy:
Forget Jarvee Downdetector is the new shit

6 Likes

So each day that goes on, the 6000/30 or 5000/30 makes sense(it’s facts not *******).

Here is my 2 cents for today.

3 accounts were back to follow today and all of them get blocked after one follow and was above 6000/30 (new proxies from a provider that was never blocked before and settings 200 and below follows per day)

The printscreen below is only from the accounts with most follow actions, all other accounts below 4450/30 that is not on the printscreen below are allowed to follow also all accounts below 5400 follows last 30 days are able to follow and do all activities normally.

6 Likes

I advise you to stop totally, some people say that is better to leave the activities and act as normal. But if it’s clients accounts and something happen, you know who’s fault right? I mean, the client will always come back to you for explanations.

1 Like

Good to know man, it seems there was a lot of people (including myself) that were right around the mark that you were on daily follow actions. Keep your head up and possibly start mining crypto :joy:

1 Like

Has anyone experienced a follow block longer than 7 days?

Interestingly all of my accounts were fine on the 4th of June and I thought I was super lucky. Now today like 90% all of them are blocked, both likes and comments. None of them are over the 6K mark, some are even around 2K (6 month old accounts). The ones that are working still are basically using similar proxies and some of those are over 6K.

Don’t know. lol

1 Like

I have 2 accounts that have been blocked for almost a month. I stopped then after the block but they still blocked

Yes. The 6000/200 a day thing is solid in my opinion.

How many follows did they do per day and for how long? How many over 30 days?

Is this ironic?

8 Likes

IMPORTANT ISSUE

I currently have all my accounts locked on the follow action.

If you start the unfollow activity they work regularly.

I was thinking of facilitating the times, and setting all the profiles in unfollowing so as to make a clean of the useless followings.

Do you think it’s a risk?

Yes. I’m over 7 on 30 accounts.

When the follow block wave hit on 4th June I’ve stopped all the follow tools from all the clients I’ve here and started the unfollowing slowly, till now I’ve a few unfollowing so the client didn’t even notice this issues.

I advice to do that and when you finish unfollowing check if the follow is unblocked than if not, please stop till get back to follow normally(you should save some days of excuses like that :joy:)

Already did that on all my clients. All other tools was stopped.

They will feel a drop down of followers.

Friends and the rule 6000/30
Includes only follow or also unfollow?
That is 3000 follow
3000 unfollow
sum of 6000?

All the “rule of 6000/30” is about follows. Unfollows don’t count here

1 Like

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. We still don’t have enough data to say if unfollows doesn’t play a role as well because we just focused on the followblocks.

1 Like