Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Already did unfollow on 400 clients accounts after follow block 1000 daily. 2 days rested after block without anything.

100% sucess.

3 Likes

This guy just asked about 6000/30 theory. We don’t have another one atm and no one discussed the unfollowing limits so I just answered his question. When it comes to theory nothing can tell 100%

1 Like

Hahahaha, already have some crypto in pocket, hopefully il be rich one day :joy::joy::yum:

1 Like

Today is the day nr. 8 for me :joy::joy:

4 Likes

looks like it’s gonna take a while.

3 Likes

Today i logged off from my phone a follow blocked account, created a new one . Added about 15 pictures , promoted it on an older insta account on story, got about 200 followers … and then i started FOLLOWING MANUALY ! I followed 53 people and got follow block .

Why follow black so fast ? Is 53 alot for day 1 account ? Or somehow they saw i used a follow blocked account on this phone ?

And how much should i expect the block to last on this new account?

1 Like

It’s highly likely that that is what happened if you didn’t use a different IP/Proxy.

1 Like

Im on the phone my 4g conection

1 Like

Can it get any worse???:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It can always get worse. We should thank our accounts havent been banned. Lets just wait and see for now.

2 Likes

Calm down guys, if Instagram wanted to kill us they would have done it already.

10 Likes

Try and follow very slowly, after successful follows it should reset

2 Likes

conversation is starting to simmer down because we’re all out of ideas and honestly this block isn’t moving at allll

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit grim.

I’ve taken to trying to unpack Instagram’s motivation behind the blocks to help me process next steps.

If/when the new normal settles, renewed focus on the mother/slave approach might be a safe bet, which will mean a lot more work.

2 Likes

Yesterday was a nice post from @TradeKozy how it dealt with the blockade, but the topic was probably moved to level 2 because today I am writing that I do not have access :frowning:

2 Likes

Question:

Those ones who are using follow automation with “human settings” via Chrome app, are they experiencing same problem?

1 Like

Even people who do manual actions are experiencing the same

3 Likes

My account is still blocked. Tomorrow will be week 3. Yesterday wanted to share my live but " your live video couldn’t be shared". I’m not a bot :frowning: Honestly, Instagram is broken…

3 Likes

because in my opinion the block analyze all third party automation that occur in an account and then act in a certain way, chrome app and legit app such buffer, later and so on

1 Like

Exciting update from me: my follow block has just lifted!

HOLY PHEW :sweat_smile:

If useful: this morning my account was at approximately 5450* follows for the past 31 day period (also 5600 unfollows).

My follow ban lasted almost exactly a week and I continued all other normal actions (likes, story views, messages, some unfollows) through the Insta app during that time. I didn’t experience (or at least notice!) any other limitations. I have been botting for about 9 months, going heavy on likes, follows and story views, but only follows these most recent months.

I received the ‘removing inauthentic likes’ message early June but never the ‘account compromised’+forced password change one. I changed my password after getting the first message anyway, and re-authorised my bot but turned actions off. I had received misc temporary like/follow blocks in the months prior.

*This figure may be lower still, as the follow block was still present earlier today but gone late afternoon, perhaps when my rolling number of follows dropped below whatever the pre-determined number was. Seems Insta’s limits are truly rolling rather than a ‘recalculated every midnight’ sort of thing. My bot dashboard only updates its figures daily though, so I’ll let you know what the exact follow figure is tomorrow.

I suspect it could be up to a couple of hundred follows lower than this.

3 Likes