Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Great to hear! I think it is a random number for each account around the 6000 mark so that there is no concrete number, making it more difficult for us to analyse. Did you also like on those accounts during the ban with automation? or only in the app?

2 Likes

@Timj Thanks! It’s my only account that I’ve had since like the beginning of time, so I’m very relieved. I only did likes through the Instagram mobile app and turned off all actions from the bot during the ban.

That said, after I received my first ‘removing likes’ warning, I change my password and did initially restart my bot at a limit of just 200 follows a day, only to receive the follow ban a handful of days later.

Thanks for that info. It is just a waiting game for me right now.

3 Likes

I started manually unfollowing people and the ban IS GONE… for now. I’ll try activating my bot again to see if I get banned again :sailboat:

2 Likes

As I was calm 2 weeks, I’m getting nervous.
I did everything in my power to unlock my account and then nothing :frowning:
Proxy change.
Settings from other members as well as yours.
Change of bot.
Restoring the account and clearing the cookie
Limits- 50 follow-the-day gives just that and then a block
one more option I did not try yesterday with settings from @TradeKozy
because today the topic has been hidden.
Slowly, people from the forum write a little, and it seems to me that the other works only not me.
Stupid paranoy in the head although I am an experienced player in this business but slowly nerves go :frowning:
I do everything in my power, even the programmer came and checks everything in the system.

@Arthuditu How much time is your account blocked?

and you are below 6k follows for the last 30 days?
All of my below 6k accounts can follow again. All above 6k cannot and will have to wait afew days more.
I am running 150 accounts all for m/s method.

By the way is anybody using more than the 200/day follows?

1 Like

Two weeks :frowning:
I sent a private message to you :slight_smile:

We are in the same boat here. Lets just wait and hope for the best :grin:

2 Likes

I know the worst thing is that I have already spent 2000 $ repairing etc and then nothing.
In addition, I do not sit like most and only read and wait for a solution, but I spend daily at analyzing, checking, learning at least 10 hours.
It will be a plus because I learned a lot for all forums and I have accumulated a lot of additional knowledge for which I thank everyone with all my heart :slight_smile:
The most annoying thing is when I see someone write it, “everything works normally for me” normally wrrrrr: D hahaha
What is the most important, I love this community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sometimes less is more, keep calm. Logging into a different devices (changing bot), changing proxy (ip location changes), clearing cookies (loses all web history).

This isn’t going to help your situation it will just make Instagram AI look at your acct even more.

4 Likes

I am doing 175-225, and some 150 - 250 for my unblock accounts. Some of them been running for few days. Seems to be fine for now.

3 Likes

Wait for a solution that may also not come :frowning:
I will try again. The most important thing is that I also draw a lot of important knowledge from it that will be useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Arthuditu I don’t want to make you false hopes but from what I see and read most followblocks get lifted when the sum of follows in the last 30 days is around 6000. As you said you did 400-500 follows a day - there is more time needed ( did not do the math) I suggest waiting it out and don‘t change too much as it will not help lifting the block.

3 Likes

Not sure if this helps, but I’ve had some of my lower action accounts block lifted today. We run about 300 accounts currently which all did an average between 400 and 700 monthly follows.

It seems the accounts running on that amount are still blocked, but a smaller majority of the accounts that were running on lower actions between 200-400 that were also hit on the 4rd did get their block lifted earlier today, supporting the monthly cap theory.

Kind regards!

2 Likes

Long time lurker here. Why no one talks about LIKE BAN? We were liking 80/hour before and following 60/hour. Now we can’t do Following as everybody knows. But we can’t like anything. We were liking 800/day before but now even not a single one for days. How many likes can you guys do in a day?

1 Like

Hi guys, I’ve been following for a long time and first time posting.

I’m starting to think this 6000/30 theory has merits. While I can’t say this is for certain with these numbers, the accounts I have that are following 1000+ a day for the past months are all blocked and they all have over 6000 follows over the past 30 days.

The ones that are following 200/day with less than 6000 follows over past 30 days are working just fine. I haven’t changed any proxies, I haven’t done anything different but wait.

I’ve let my >6000 accounts continue to run and they will hit 6000 at some point within 30 days and we will see if that ends up getting the block.

My biggest question is that if we can only follow ~6000 a month… how will that affect this thing we do and how do we move forward?

5 Likes

Welcome haha. IMO, I think the same new rolling limits could have been applied to likes just as they were to follows. But perhaps we were following more aggressively than liking? Perhaps the threshold is higher for automated like actions than is is for follows?

I am a sample of only one, but I can say I was only running follows and so was able to like posts liberally right throughout my follow ban (which lifted today).

1 Like

Thank u very much. I done both at the same time and dont got problems in the past. The think is there will be more problems and things we need to change besides of this. I also think the rumors about a monthly limit can be real. :frowning:

2 Likes

What is the calculation/formula for determining number of days remaining until the account falls under 6000/30 threshold?

1 Like