Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

So 2 other accounts back to work right now, 4 today and all of them down 6000/30.

Does anyone got problem when someone tag you in a Story or by sending DM when you answer to a story?

I feel ya… 8 days now…

2 Likes

Any suggestions in finding sources that will give the highest followback ratio?

6 Likes

@billie_newland same I’m not experiancing any unblocks, I guess my clients were just that far over the limit? One girl hasn’t been able to follow for almost 2 months now, she’s been completely off any sort of system, still nothing.

1 Like

This seems right and then those re-blocked accounts cleared within 24 hours again. SO have to warm back up slowly.

What would be good to know, if other actions count negatively towards the overall usage. For example, I’d like to continue posting pictures. Do I let the accounts sleep or is that okay to do? (Considering they have a follow block.)

1 Like

Also I have to believe with less overall following happening now each follow will work better. Might not change the overall picture a ton.

5 Likes

Up to 200 per day, still going good

This is what I’m thinking too. Since not everyone and their mom will be following people each and every day, it’s more likely that people will follow back.

It could actually be a good thing for us.

1 Like

Is there a way to export the amount of follows accounts have done in a certain time period? I see that I can do each account individually or by total amount.

Hola nómada
¿Cómo estás?

mira en en las herramienta en la opción de seguir solicitas las estadísticas, estas te muestran los últimos 30 días en mi caso el día de hoy me muestra del 12 de mayo al 12 de junio así he llevado el registro de los 30 días para no superar los 6k.

me gustaría conocer tu opinión si lo intentas, un cálido abrazo feliz día

Are you all managing client accounts or is someone doing m/s service for customers. Finding high followback sources for those in bulk will be a challenge.

@HenryCooper contact him. After searching a lot I found his service best. Very reasonable pricing, quick support, good quality proxy.

2 Likes

I contacted but I do not understand this ticket.
Earlier, I went to the site and went to offers, I clicked to buy a proxy and after the case.
And here you need to make a ticket, then I have an e-mail to give you the names of users on which the proxy or wrong tranlator explained to me.
Could someone help with this :frowning:

Go to the site. Follow this map:
Data Plans -> Data Plans purchase -> Ticket title (Your name/agency name) -> MP Social username -> Data plan credential ( as you are a new customer. Pick username;pass;email example: arthuditu:123456:arthuditu @ emial . com) -> Send

If they ask you to provide clients list. Provide them. You are safe with them. I have provided mine and I am doing good,

3 Likes

Thanks bro <3 I love you :smiley:

1 Like

So here is how things is going here today, 5 accounts released the block and only 23 follow blocked that I guess will release the blocks in 5 days like much.

Now, let’s focus on sales and not numbers.

We’re not much worried about the changing as we’ve always being focused on sales and not in the number of followers so my advice to the colleagues that are worried about the number of actions per day, don’t you worry, you can still use it, adapt and move on.

7 Likes

I have always focused on quality so I do not have any problems with these limits, because I have always done qualitatively, so the customer will not even feel it :slight_smile: For me, if there were no changes: D

1 Like

I feel exactly the same, 90% of our customers didn’t even notice and the new ones that are on trials right now maybe they will never know what happened :facepunch:

1 Like