Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Ah okay I get you. So once you get their account to the level that yous both agreed upon in terms of followers and statistics, do you then stop running their account and approach them again for a new contract?

Yes, after the promotion and, of course, if everything is ok for me and I’m happy (the client does not know if he is well-groomed)
I’m writing that the promotion is over, we’ve done everything we’ve established and is it well-suited? Does it have any reservations that I can improve for the future.
Does it continue to extend cooperation on the same or different terms (more statistics)
That’s it! Curiosity!
Always ask if the customer is satisfied and has any DISCLAIMERS that you can improve :slight_smile:
These few sentences give you so much that you know what you can constantly improve in your service, so that it will be at the highest level :slight_smile:
Of course, with the client I am in touch 24/7 :slight_smile: The answer is usually within a minute :slight_smile:

is There a way to by-pass this AB from the software, or will be such way?

I saw someone in BHW wrote this regarding the new action block
“i also have an online IG automation service with 60k users, and from our concluions so far it has nothing to do with the API, but with IP/Subnets, and activity limits in these.”

2 Likes

this doesn’t seems related to limits this time

1 Like

now i think they change the limits
i think the limit now its total follow + unfollow

I have accounts working in residential IPS from my isternet providers with really very conservative settings that are affected by this API blocks!!
Without changing IPs or Subnets, and just a device ID reste make them work again vi API!!

I can’t se any correlation on this conclusion!!

However those limits apply as well, as number of action per IP and Subnet in a time farm!!

Yes, and it’s ± 200F/200UF per day depending on other factors as account trust and IPs

i have a question
now on this block
someone know if its only jarvee users are blocked? or if its all app users?
because maybe IG marks jarvee to is big enemy
and now IG recognizes the jarvee app …?

Also other applications as well as your own :slight_smile:

Many users reported blocks from other softwares

my accounts that blocked on this round do less than 200f - 200uf

As I said there are other factors, you should start earning trust so warming up slowly is highly recommended, and before is better to put the account to rest for a 48/72h period

this is all an old report’s
im asking for this day wave block
because in the 2 old block wave everybody get block
even the regular user that not use bots
so i think IG try to understand ho is the bots users
and maybe marks them
but its only thirty

this accounts that block no its accounts that only now finish the worm up

1 Like

If you take time to read the thread you will find many people reporting same issues with others tools since the tart of this API block wave :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think to read this thread as well its related to this:

i know and i read almost every thing on this thread
im only asks about this day block
because this is the wave number 3
and on the 2 that was before alot of regular user get block
now i didn’t hear about regular people that get block
but maybe its because that this wave start before some fou hours

1 Like

Stating the absolute obvious here, but this whole situation is truly destroying the platform as a whole for every user, with or without automation. If they don’t roll it back I’m sure we can expect some major rage-quitting from big people/influencers, etc to the point that they’ll make adjustments, if they’re not already planning to.

Though it doesn’t seem like they are at the moment… we can all hope they do, but in the meantime… wtf are they truly trying to accomplish? It’s like a North Korean run social media platform right now :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

This one made my day :joy::joy:

1 Like