Join our LinkedIn Marketing Group now! Let's make money on LinkedIn together!

Hi everyone. I am starting to get into Linkedin marketing and I would love to connect with others who want to do it or have already started to. There is a lot of money to be made on this platform and I feel as though Linkedin does not get talked enough on MPsocial.

I am looking to start a Linkedin marketing group with people who are interested in doing LinkedIn marketing or are already doing it. Let’s make some monies from LinkedIn together!

EDIT: We plan on adding an endorsements and recommendations section for the discord group. This will serve similarly to being an engagement group where we give each other recommendations and endorsements.

EDIT2: We are well over 85 members… hurry and join now before it’s too late. We have some of the most experienced and best linkedin marketers in the group :slight_smile:

EDIT3: We have added a #marketing section to accompany chat for other platforms such as Instagram. Feel free to discuss Instagram marketing in our group!

24 Likes

Hey, I completely agree!

Would love to be part of this group, also would be great if we bump each others posts/content.

3 Likes

Yes, I will send you a DM with group invite once we get a few more people :slight_smile:

Add me brotha!

3 Likes

Count me in too!

1 Like

DM sent! :slight_smile:

1 Like

DM sent!

13 chars

Would appreciate being included in this.

I wholeheartedly agree with the fact that LinkedIn has HUGE potential

2 Likes

DM sent. The group is popping off :slight_smile:

Is there a reason we can’t utilize the MPSocial threads and share LinkedIn stuff that way?

3 Likes

Personally, I rather talk in a group chat with people who want to do linkedin marketing because there are barely any mpsocial threads here that discuss linkedin. It’s way easier to talk and make connections through a group chat :slight_smile:

We have some really great members in the group already so if anyone else is interested, feel free to join

1 Like

Nicely said! Agree

Totally a matter of preference. From my experience, Linkedin is not talked enough on MPsocial forum. I’d rather be in a group chat with other individuals who want to learn or are currently doing LinkedIn marketing so I can talk to them 1 on 1. We have a great members in the group so far and they are helping share their knowledge with group members.

Like I said before, you don’t have to join if you don’t want to. If you don’t want to join, then please don’t try to be negative.

But so far, we have really friendly and knowledgable group members with a wealth of information to share. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have 10 members in our group. Looking to add more :slight_smile:

Also interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sent you the invite broski

Yep thanks :wink:

1 Like

Send me an invite

Invited.

Nearing 15 members… Hurry and join before it’s too late :slight_smile:

Another member invited! :slight_smile: