[JOURNEY] M/S method on Twitter

what proxy u use ?

1 Like

4G. But it doesn’t necessarily help. The shadowbans seem to be less strong since 4/5 days. Let’s see.

where do buy sms numbers if i may ask

Then there is myself, who doesn’t understand what a proxy can do for my twitter growth. :frowning:

If you only have 1 twitter account, there’s no need to use proxy, Just continue using your home IP on your Twitter account. If you get a shadowban, you should rest the account for a few days.

I currently grow on Twitter with NSFW content as well.
DM me and add me on telegram, could share some good advice and tips. Don’t think you should focus on more than 5 accounts. Then you can trickle followers down to the other accounts but try to only focus on 5.

Hey guys. I just finished my move from the USA to the UK! Don’t get wifi until Monday so just having to do little updates on my families hotspots from their phones :sweat_smile:

A quick update is that I’ve switched back to jarvee but will still be using the new bot as I feel it is just as effective. We shall see though!

Number updates for my accounts are coming soon.

Hopefully Twitter hasn’t changed too much in the last month :joy:

How’s it going!! :v:

I still do not have wifi thanks to the good people at BT but at least I am being compensated for it in the mean time. Though my install date is now the 6th of jan for internet. It has been tedious at best working with the 4g dongle they gave me as I am living in a rather remote area but anyway! :sweat_smile: I have been tweaking my set up quite a bit, so lets get down to it.

This is the current state of play with the followers count to the main account.
The dip in followers at the start was due to changing bots again away from jarvee to a new one.
Then there is a steady rise and it starts to get into some impressive numbers again. :star_struck:

BUT THEN…it tanks once more.

I had no idea why this happened and it wasn’t until 2 days ago I figured it out and realised the new bot was not running through the browser but another method that I can only assume was compromising the accounts safety.
All of my accounts were getting shadowbanned.

A quick update on that though is it only took 2 days for most of them to get out of twitter jail and then I switched them all on to browser and today has been looking better. :grin:

I am planning to scale up if my success continues but there is still a lot to clean up with this method. Should have a better idea in a week or 2 when my internet gets installed :rofl:

If you are still reading this then thank you!
I also apologise for how in and out I have been with this but moving across the world and suddenly not having internet along with the regular problems of live have made it tough!

It should only get easier from here on out and I appreciate everyone who follows along and keeps me motivated.

As always…any question be sure to keep them on the thread and don’t dm me :blush:

Hope you all had a good christmas! Peace! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

which bot you are using mate?

I am using socinator. It is not as good as jarvee. missing a bunch of features but still does a great job and is a lot cheaper. Though if you can afford jarvee and it works well for you then it is for sure better.
For whatever reason jarvee just does not work well for me which sucks but I am testing it out again with new accounts.
For whatever reason it always uses all my cpu even when running just a few accounts. i’ll keep you posted.

what did Jarvee support say when you raised the issue with them?

they gave me a way to fix the issue but it could just be a bad vps. Seems to be running a lot better on my home laptop today. going to add more accounts in today and see how it goes.

How many actions are you doing per day now?

Per account I would say 150 follow, 200 unfollow, 1 retweet and 60 dm a day.

Also quick update that my main account got over 200 followers yesterday!

I am back y’all!! :sunglasses: :v:

You can contact @Noirorion he provides solid vps servers at a good price. I’m using them since 2019.

Do you offer this as a service by chance?

I will be once I have everything in place. It has been a grind recently without internet and having to do everything off my 4g connection but got internet today so starting to get things rolling on my end.
I will set it up with mp social once I am ready :slight_smile:

Interesting stuff man! Good job on getting 200 followers a day, these are very impressive results for Twitter :open_mouth:
Which proxies are you using with Twitter though? Not sure if Datacenter ones work or if you need to go all in with 4G.

they have all been data center proxies funnily enough.
Though I have started to use 4g now too just to test out.

you’re doing 150 follow/unfollow per day on one account and you’re not getting shadowbanned? :exploding_head::star_struck: This is incredible.