[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

Cool!! Would you mind sharing your settings with me (by PM maybe)? I am completely new to this automation things, no intensions to monetize any methods just want to push my private account a bit :slight_smile:

Is this question for me? If so can you clarify your question a little more… not understanding what you’re asking

you do the likes on the same people
from you M/S account ?
or it doesn’t matter and any account can like random people?
and how many likes you do per one person?

No, I like from sources in my niche

I just give out 1 like per person

@Dr_Death the only update I kinda have is 2 of my slaves are growing organically at this point even though they’re private. My new objective is to get my third slave to the point it can also grow organically

What’s your opinion on this? Given the fact that each account can like 700 posts a day, do you think that implementing the same automation formula would work on your strategy?

I think my strategy would be on steroids with automation IF the liking came from extracted sources rather than hashtags. Since I was liking about 810 a day (about 135 likes per 20 min session among slaves and main)

I’m just not sure one account liking 700 daily is really feasible long term.

Did you try this yet? I thought you mentioned you were going to

I’m trying it but not with growth, I agree that 800 is quite unrealistic but even 500/slave would do the job. According to that guy he’s using scrapers and not hasthtags.

If this works with what I’m trying, I’ll try growth as well :wink:

If it works, please let me know, for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m trying automating like… I’ll update. I think it would be great even with 500 like / day instead of 700 handmade.

Please keep us posted about it :smiley:

you didn’t understand me agine my friend
so i ask you agine
the master and the slaves accounts running on the same sources?

Since I was liking about 810 a day (about 135 likes per 20 min session among slaves and main)

this is interesting
im running automation for likes for the last 20 days
in the beginning i do about 200 - 300 likes a day
now i increase it to 550 i think it be ok to increase it more but i want a bit afraid to do more than 60 likes per one hour

what is your max like doing manual for one hour?
and what is your max one day ?
and if you know what is your max for 30 days ?

Sometimes. I try to vary them up when possible.

About 135 likes in 20 min. 540 likes a day for a single account (manual). I don’t know the total 30 days because sometimes I do more or less sessions.

2 Likes

i do some test yesterday and its looks that automation can do the same
what that i don’t know is if there is a limit for 30 days

1 Like

I cant seem to find it, why do you make the slaves private?

Also it seems to work well, why the choice to only do likes and not follows?

Do you skip liking accounts with a lot of followers already or likes over a certain amount on their posts?

I can vouch for this, as I’ve been doing likes manually on some accounts in the eb, and I dont run into many issues. I run into less issues following aswell manually.

I really think mouse movement plays a big part in how quick you’ll get blocked… whether from follow or liking.

Experiment with doing random scrolling between likes and follows, the amount of actions you should be able to perform should increase significantly. Does for me atleast.

There is a guy who is getting approx 800-850 likes daily, thru automation on DC proxies… you should probably shoot the shit with him.

To get people to look at the bio

I don’t want to keep track of follows and unfollows

Yeah, if someone has 10k followers and 1000 likes, they aren’t getting my like lol. I’m looking for regular people who don’t have a lot of followers or get a lot of likes

Definitely let us know if you can do that for at least two weeks (the 500+ likes).

I would be interested to see the results as well.