[Liking strategy] Manual M/S for Personal Account (non-repost)

Did the names of your slaves matter? Are they niche relevant names or just regular (non spammy looking) names?

I just gave them regular names that weren’t niche related (non-spammy)

Thank you for sharing this. Very nice strategy. I need to try this.

And this is also pretty awesome just by liking with main account!

Keep up the good work.

1. Can you please tell what you do, if the influencer in my niche’s recent followers mostly are private accounts? What do you do in this case and how do you do it?

2. When you do things manually, do you also look up each and every account up manually? Or do you use a scrape to find your targeting profiles?

I would appreciate to hear you answere to this.

I replied bro.

Random thought: it’s been a good week, all my accounts have been hitting their desired goals with minimum temp blocks.

1 Like

did you set some higher goals? i mean testing above the normal limits.

1 Like

Thanks bro

In 20 min, I can get out about 135 likes, give or take. Time how many likes you can give in 20 min so we can see if your source in particular has more private accounts than usual.

The immediate solutions that come to mind if you can only give like 50 likes in 20 min is only click on profiles that have an active story (guaranteed public account). Or see if you can find a different source.

I just go through the likers on a post manually. You could scrape doing @Hadi’s method if you wanted. And then like from save collection

1 Like

Any reason you post content on your slaves at all if they are private? You could just leave them as private and keep your bio about your main. Not really an inconvenience to do it, but the thought had occurred.

Thank you for explaining. Awesome work :pray:

I have them set to do different amount each day, to avoid pattern… but I did add additional actions in, and they seemed to have helped smooth things out.

Only issue I’m still facing is false email confirmation on EB only on some accounts. Check the accounts and they’re sitting online idle as they should… but for some reason it wants to keep flagging it as email confirmation.

It’s really smart that you made your slaves private as the attention goes directly to the @mention in the bio. So even when you’re not getting a follow back on the slave it could be very likely that they went straight to the mother account.

Now the first question that comes into my mind is: How scalable is this method? Did anybody tried to mention the @mother in more than 3-5 slaves without running into issues? Would be amazing to get some insights on this.

I post on the slave so that it can continue to get organic followers even without liking. The slaves are getting private users

No problem bro! Let me know how the strategies work for you

Thanks bro. And I haven’t tried scaling it to several mains, but I’m pretty sure someone made a topic about how to scale up manual on level 2, if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

How do you get extra organic followers if your posts cant be seen or ranked in hashtags due to being private? or am I missing something here.

@oneoneseven suggested followers

1 Like

Ok here is my result from yesterday.

I simply had to try this. Since it is easy and not time consuming at all. So I gave it a go.

Now I took one of my main accounts and I did exactly as you described. Without using any slave accounts and solely doing actions on my main account I managed to raise that account with 92 new followers only in 1 day. So ladies and gentlemen. @Powerlifter method is indeed APPROVED.

4 Likes

that’s what I wanna hear! what’s your niche, I’m curious. And also, did you end up going for recent followers or likers?

2 Likes

My niche on the profile is hairproducts.
Ok here is what I did. Basically i did exactly as you mentioned.

But as you know the followers and followings list for insta is not in chronological order anymore.
So what you may experience is that when you scroll through the followers list, the same users will keep showing up in loops. When you reach this point, you have to scroll back a bit and then scroll very very very fast forward again, this seems to break the loop. And once it happens you keep doing the same and new users show up.

Now I had an issue with followers list, since the profiles I needed to lookup followers from had a majority of private followers. So i needed to hit those 135 likes as you mentioned to me.
Here is what I did, I looked up the target source of mine, I did like as many public profiles as possible from the followers list. Once I could seem to find any anymore, I did as you said. Easily looking at the immediate solution you recommened. LOOK AT ACTIVE STORIES. now once I hit a wall I quickly pressed the bottom that shows similar profiles (manual contexual process) :slight_smile: . The smart thing about this feature is, when you press this botton when being on a public profile, it then shows you similar public profiles within same niche. And by doing this you can easily hit 135 likes within 20 minutes. The follow back ratio is extremely good.
Thank you once again bro :blush::pray:

3 Likes

This is exactly what I have done. I have not targeted any old followers or likers, only the. Latest.

1 Like

I didn’t know that! That’s a good find

2 Likes

You should check it out, makes finding profiles much easier.
But by all mean ALL credit to you bro. Fantastic working guide :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Yeah, you need a few more than two sessions to see results. Sending you a PM

1 Like