LinkedIn Jarvee Question: Send messages automatically to new connections via the Contact Tab

How can I send via the Contact Tab in Jarvee automatically messages to new connections?
I don´t want to send all of my current contacts a message.( Is there also a whitelist option?) However I want to send it to new connections, and that automatically.

Any help would be very appreciated! :slight_smile:

The functionality is there but it doesn’t work correctly because your contacts don’t sync correctly in JV

1 Like

So what does that mean? It doesn’t work
or it works delayed?
And what is the option called?

Thank you!

It is extremely delayed… Look under the Contact tab… I’m over 1000 connections short…

1 Like

Ow I see…
is there a time pattern when it syncs? Like once a week? Or is that randomly?

I’ve had it sync every 4 hours and it didn’t help…

update from JV!
They will add the issue!

Looking so forward to it!

and it will be released in 1-2 weeks.
In the next 2 updates from now on.

Nice… That will simply things greatly!

1 Like

I think it’s still not working, am I wrong?

I am trying to send messages to new connections only, on result tab it says it sent it but if I double check on my linkedin message profile there’s no message!

@intdirjp are messaging to new connections working? sorry to bother but I think u’re the linkedin pro here

Yeah, just checked and the messages seem to be working for me…

1 Like

It works fine now, shouldn’t be issues. If there is, just send message to support. We’ll sort it out.
Social networks make changes very often, that can cause some features to stop working but we do our best to fix it as soon as possible.

Regards
@Stiletto

1 Like

thanks @Stiletto and @intdirjp for the reply.

yes it’s working but I noticed I get easy logged out after 36h running the tool.
I tried to run 20 messages a day, then decreased to 10 but It still log me out (I think it’s a kind of automatic linkedin protection from bots)
how many messages r u sending daily?

Should be fine up to 150 messages a day with navigator