📞 List Of Online Phone Verification Services 📞

Sometimes you have to take the risk. Depending on where you live, local sim cards can be quite expensive so if you have a lot of accounts the PV bill can pile up pretty high pretty fast so you have little choice but to outsource.

1 Like

I have had bough 20 sim cards locally in it is in dollars. But all of them, stopped receiving messages from Instagram (2 accounts each). The best way is just to do it slow in MP. I guess.

Strange. I get please use a different number" evey now and then using my own SIM cards. Some are purchase locally in Canada and others are from other locations. I only assign 1 phone number/account

Very strange. Well best of luck haha.

Ive used smspva.com. But its really a hit or miss. I would say its a 30% success rate - Im only mentioning it since you have GetSMS up there. Smspva pricing system is a mess as well haha. So yeah but speedyverify has been good so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me put this in better light, so people wouldn’t misunderstand. :slight_smile:

A few months ago, all I’m doing is IG+CPI. On the side, I sell excess SIM cards I don’t use to my friends in Skype.

When I thought of making it a small business, I promoted only on the Skype group I was a member of. Nowhere else. In fact, some of my previous customers are still here and can attest to the simple straightforward service I was providing, where I do everything by myself – inventory, customer verifications, storage, etc.

When the number of customers grew, I hired a VA. Then another. And another. And another. And so on.

When I came to MPSocial, I read around A LOT. And one common thread is the need for high quality SIM cards provider and online verification services. I mean, there are ones existing but some people just can’t wait 2-4 weeks for their SIM cards.

That’s when I thought I probably might share my service here and Brandon immediately got curious. You can see our conversation here – http://mpsocial.com/t/instant-ban-after-phone-verification/1034/130?u=kraadnc

Now, to be honest, I NEVER WANTED to open a sales thread. I wanted to sell exclusively to customers that I want to sell to. Why? Less headaches. I didn’t care about earnings so long as I don’t get to deal with stressful customers everyday.

You know who asked me to provide this service publicly? Brandon did. But not for an entirely noble reason. Lol. Sharing it with everyone is secondary. His main concern is so that I don’t get out of business. Because if I did, he’ll need to find another SIM cards / verifications provider for his accounts. And trust me, it’s not a few.

Is Brandon affiliated with us? No. Plus, I wouldn’t be able to afford an affiliate, much more so in the form of a Brandon Berner.

Why is he raving that much? I don’t know. Because he loves the service? I have other customers raving about me too, but they’re not Brandon Berner, so I guess that’s not a good point. :confused: His incredibly long reviews flatter me too and I think he’s just being Brandon. There’s no other explanation.

Are we paying him? No. He gets heavily discounted pricing but not to post reviews. He gets those prices because with the amount of SIM cards alone that he ordered, it’s justice. Let’s just say that I can provide salary for my assistants for quite some time just with the profit from that alone.

Why does he know a lot about my services? Well, during the creation of the whole business model, Brandon and I pinged ideas off each other. Before we knew it, I have already created an entire model just with those alone. ANYBODY here who have been lucky enough to have been helped by Brandon Berner would attest to how crazy this guy is. (PRO-Tip: The trick is giving Brandon an intelligent problem to solve. Believe me, you would see an entire f*cking thread on your PM with his answers alone! :smiley:)

In the end, people may or may not believe this. :slight_smile:

But I don’t really care. I think, my service, and the future services we are about to offer (shameless plugging) aren’t built for everyone. Just like any other business.

So our quest on the business side isn’t to please everyone. On the marketing side of things, our goal is to find our 1,000 True Fans. And I am lucky to have Brandon as a true fan. For that alone, I am thankful.

Are all the things Brandon is saying true? I would say, go to the website, place an order, give our service a try and see for yourself. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks for the detailed explanation and for having the guts to share so much of your story.

3 Likes

I encountered exactly the same problem yesterday. May i know how often do you get hit by “Please use a different number”, @BrandonBerner ?

it was an account that was assigned a phone number from SpeedyVerify.com , and while trying to use the same phone number to PV the account (i got hit while changing the username), it was told by Instagram to try a different phone number.
This was totally unexpected since the account was created using the same phone number. I was discussing this incident with @kraadnc and he would be keen to tackle this issue too.

just to confirm, in your experience, if you get hit by “Please use a different number”, you would wait 24hours, and 90% of the time, the problem would go away and you use the same number again?

Its very creative and thoughtful system that you’ve setup. I wish I read some of the convos you and Brandon had - could be highly brain stimulating. Cheers.

2 Likes

Good stuff - note that you can also use virtual numbers from apps such as Hushed etc. to verify social accounts (including IG, TW, FB etc.) - the US ones are banned but most of the EU ones will work.

1 Like

Why not just a simple poll?

Yea, simply try waiting 24 hours, and using the same number to verify the account. It should work without problems.

If you send the code more than 2 times, and dont get a reply, or enter the incorrect code 2 times, then leave the account for another 24 hours.

Keep me posted here if you have success with the same number.

Now thats a smart Idea.

One problem with polls; once they are added to the main topic, and I choose to add a new online phone provider, I would not be able to add a new poll since its restricted by the forum.

What I will do is create polls in replies to the main topic. I will then link to the poll replies in the main topic. This was I can continue to add more services & polls in the future.

1 Like

#SpeedyVerify

Click Here To Visit Website

###Please Rate Your Experience
Only vote if you have used multiple numbers, and have used their service more than a few times.

• :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2:

0 voters

1 Like

#Hs3x

Only vote if you have used multiple numbers, and have used their service more than a few times.

0 voters

#Get SMS Code

0 voters

#Travoltaimpbinary.club

0 voters

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing! waas just in the market for a good verification site!

1 Like

Happy to hear! Once you choose a provider, let us know which one you choose, and dont forget to rate it :smiley:

Will do my friend! I’m trying to go local but if not possible I’m going to choose an online service from this list.

1 Like

Thanks for making public voting for everyone brandon!!
Im sure everyone will appreciate this :smiley:

1 Like