πŸ“ž List Of Online Phone Verification Services πŸ“ž

:frowning: it’ll go quickly, dont worry you’ll be in full stride soon :wink: It happens to the best of us!

1 Like

I know :slight_smile: thank you , its not all lost time as I learned a good few things along the way and now can start over even better :slight_smile:

1 Like

THATS DEFINITELY THE SPIRIT MATE!
Hope to see more of you around here, keep learning and growing and sharing with the rest of us :smiley:

1 Like

hey brother i currently have 7 automation package clients + 8 of my own aged brands… I didnt really expect mp to get shutdown, ive only been using them for 3 months, 3 months left on my current license before i find alternatives or let these clients go, i really dont wanna do that, are there any powerful alternatives you could suggest, or know of a thread where I could find resources to learn how to transition as smoothly as possible? the instagram isnt too difficult but i have most of these clients and my accounts spread out over all possible platforms and losing that juice is gonna be a huge crush on my momentum. Grateful for any insights.

and also thank you so much for this discussion ive been looking for a worthwhile pv provider, how would this work with mp if this provider isnt listed in the selection option?

I use this one: http://hidemynumbers.com/

works for me and is dirt cheap. 0.15 cent per verification and usualy you only need to do it once with a new account.

1 Like

thank you sharing this service. I find the speedverify service really very ex[pensive. i hope i find some cheap sms verification provider specially for instagram acccount. please suggest some if you know.

Did anyone try this Site ? http://get-sms.com/

This is definitely the MOST informative forum I’ve ever joined! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have, got mixed results with it. Maybe 70% success. Wasn’t good enough for me so I switched to simcarss. Which it worked better.

SpeedVerify is like 6 bucks for 1 verification its a rip off imo I could get a real-life sim card for $1 lmao.

Hi. I’m novice from smspva.com. Would you expand your comments on this service a little, please.

great info, i use smsacc.com though,has worked so far for me,but used 2-3 times only

Can any one please point me to a seller with an api? I’m intersted in Microsoft/Azure phone verification services.

Thanks!

This is gamechanging!

unfortunately speedverify is not API support :frowning: because realsimcard

Sorry, the problem has been solved

@kraadnc should be able to help you with that.

2 Likes

@kraadnc Hello, can you help me? I have repaid $200 on speedyverify website for 3 days, and I can’t see a phone number, and there is no feedback from SyfyValk

@man

Let me refer to the chat transcript between you and Cliff, one of my VAs (https://pastebin.com/WuQXPtVR)

I will do my best to make this as simple as possible so you would understand.

First, I hold no discrimination against any of my customers. No matter where you’re from or what language you speak.

But you’re not even trying to understand my VA. It seemed like you’re not even reading what he’s telling you.

As you mentioned, one of your customers talked to us. But he seemed to think that Cliff’s a bot and kept on sending him codes – https://pastebin.com/xj3gx9Zm

I truly apologize for Cliff’s behavior though. He seemed to get annoyed when you called us a scam company. You could probably tell, we’ve almost never encountered customers who talk to us in that level.

Again, just what Cliff said, what you bought are Verification Credits. As such, they won’t give you phone numbers.

What you should’ve bought are SIM CARDS. Buying those will give you phone numbers to use. But as mentioned, you still need to have credits to use them.

Verification Credits don’t show up on your account with us (not yet, at least). And the $200 you paid is FOR verification credits, not credits on the siore. Besides, we don’t really sell store credits.

The reason you can’t talk to us anymore is because you have been banned. Your name and your IP.

Your $200 will be refunded 3-5 business days after you initiated it.