Looking for Paypal Alternative

ehhh,you had a topic about this already i think???

3 Likes

For high risk business, you should not use any payment gateway yourself (if you do not have the budget to sue them) because they can lock your account any day. Use middleman companies (where the Payment Gateway does not equal the Payment Processor) that have unified accounts with all kinds of payment gateways. Be aware that they will take a nice cut for their service tho (up to 7%).

2 Likes

7% isn’t too bad considering fees per transaction, payment processing fees (2-5%) and a monthly fee just for using it. Well, at least in my mind.

i joined a topic but thats not mine. sorry man, its just i need to have one so bad.

sir can you give me an example of a company like that? a cut is fine as long as we can push through.

we are selling social media services.

If you are getting 4+ disputes a month, then what the heck? Either you have a huge volume or people don’t like your services.

3 Likes

heading to snowboarding now so cant, but can we merge here answers from the other topic? she answered this already and in that thread is already a lot of info about her business :slight_smile:

Heads Up on accepting PayPal for social media services

2 Likes

Snowboarding in the Netherlands? Please take pics!

2 Likes

As long as Paul from Brand Risk Management at Paypal does not pop up in your E-Mails :smiley: He can be really annoying sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Vive la France!

5 Likes

Also, you can get your business pre-approved by Paul IF you are 100% sure that you are within TOS, which is not so sure with social media services. ( aup@paypal.com )

3 Likes

So I see flipping accounts has bought you more than a car, eh Elon Musk?

2 Likes

Don’t recommend Stripe had 30k locked up for 3 months due to having a chargeback rate over 1% (It was 1.3% lmao) they close your account and hold your money hostage for 3 months to be able to cover disputes.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu… that sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah its still locked till April 29th lmao even though I migrated all clients to eway (new payment provider) they are still holding it and support is refusing to answer why they are holding it.

Wow, so @HenryCooper was right, don’t do it unless you can afford a lawyer. Sadly I really understand this reality.

1 Like

3 now, 4 or more if you count BHW.

That’s interesting. Could you tell us the name of some of these? I found some dodgy looking ones when I was looking for a processor for vape products, but what are some reputable ones?

Oh, that’s weird. I just got approved by Paul last week for something. He takes a long time to answer but he’s actually helpful. I guess he’s the only one there.

3 Likes

Any companies you recommend?

On the side note, Damn Paul.

Be careful :wink: broke my arm 2 weeks ago after getting too cocky snowboarding lol

1 Like

i snowboard for over 16 years now:) So i will be fine!.
not. Last year i boarded 1 hour, big fall😄, done for the holiday:)

3 Likes

Lol sounds like you got it under control then :wink: I flew like 5 meters far and 5 meters high, landed on my arm :man_facepalming:

3 Likes