[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

Hi guys, any new solution or someone who can help with?

The funny thing is my 2FA was deactivated since another partner of mine also has the access on the account he is living in Italy. So we decided to turn of the 2FA. Now they are telling me the 2FA is on. That’s really weird.

@blot, @Gtamaster Thanks for sharing your experiences.

How long did it take to get the second mail after answer their questions? One of my clients received the following email about 3 days ago and answered their questions.

I wonder how long it will take to get the second answer even if she registered with an android phone.

Hello friend, I am interested if you can help me.

I can pay, thanks.

My acc get such error when I’m trying to login using web browser but I still can use the acc on my phone ( I did not log out).
So the way to avoid this - connect accs to real devices.

Interesting. I was logged out of my account on my IG app, then I couldn’t log back in because IG kept redirecting me to the help centre page.

it took like week. But after my reply to their second email no reply.

1 Like

Today I woke up all pissed off about this situation and decided to spam Instagram’s support system by creating as many ticket as possible about this situation. I am talking about the form that keeps popping up when you try to click on “Need more help?” link below… After submiting every ticket, they send you an automatic email and ask you a few more questions. I kept replying the same answer after one point I got a different email from the Facebook and they said any I quote

"Thanks for your response. The email address you provided is already listed on another Instagram account. In order to update the information on your account, we need you to provide a secure email address that isn’t listed on any other Instagram account. Once we get this, we can reset your password to the new email address that you have access to. "

The email address was only registered the account that I lost. I told them that their system doesn’t allow using an email for more than one account and to be on the safe side gave them an unregistered email address. After that I received an email from Facebook via the unregistered email that I gave them which said “Your email address is changed for the @*** account”. For a second I though they really solved it. But when I login the account with the new email address and password, I got the same error message.

I also tried to reset my password via SMS links but that didn’t work as well. They are saying that this issue is about not be able to verifying your account. I have the access of my email and phone. They are simply not allowing you. Even when you used A LİNK THAT HAS SENT YOUR PHONE AND RESET YOUR PASSWORD they are still showing you the error that says “Help us confirm you own the account”… HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT WHEN YOU ARE INSISTING ON THAT I DON’T HAVE ACCESS ON MY EMAIL OR PHONE ?! WHİCH I HAVE!

I am going to lose my mind. And this is a billion dollar worth company.

1 Like

If the device you used has been changed or stolen what do you do

My client got the same reply 10 days ago and responded their email. Still, there is not any solution.

Is there any update with your situation?

Thank you!

Interesting I cannot get an email from them.

I’m really desperate… anyone found a solution?

just make new acc is solution.
Or invest your time and money to Tiktok.

nothing new really. Every single time I tried, they emailed me something like “You just confirmed the identification. Please logout from all devices and use the link below to recover your account…” When clicked on the link it directed me to a password reset page. After I change it the same page occured.

They really don’t know what are they doing. This is one of the biggest companies out there and look at the situations… It is a joke!

4 Likes

Hi! I tried this method but when I was at the “Request Support” page, my keyboard just would not disappear even when I finished typing in my email. This prevents me from clicking the submit button. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

That’s strange. I’ve submitted the form many times and i never have that issue. Does restarting the IG app help? Also can you fill out the “can you share any other info to help us recover your account” field?

1 Like

I tried deleting the APP, then restarting my phone, and then downloading it again but the same thing occurs. I can’t click on the "can you share any other info to help us recover your account” field at all.

1 Like

Is there no “OK” button on your keyboard which can help you go to the next field?
Anyway, I can submit the form on your behalf if you want. Just PM me your account email and the account type (business/personal without photos of you/personal with photos of you).

1 Like

Thank you! It’s okay, I’m worried that if I try to log in from another IP address, Instagram will be concerned again. I sent them an appeal and I took the photo with the code and everything, so I think that should work too, probably. I’m still waiting for a reply from them though. Thanks!