[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

did you figure anything out?

Tried to follow the steps but itā€™s impossible to request the support because the keyboard is covering the last third of the screen and I canā€™t make it disappear.

Already tried to delete the app and re install, re started the iPhone but still same issueā€¦ itā€™s literally impossible for me to send this fucking form.

Try an Android phone or even an Emulator :slight_smile:

What happens if you tap on the Weiter button? I donā€™t think it will work if you use an android phone or an emulator, because IG only shows the form on the phone that you frequently used to log in to the account.

Unfortunately nothingā€¦ there is really no way to do anything. Wasted yesterday like an hour trying to find somehow a solution but impossible.

As soon as you tap the text field to write your mail address itā€™s over. Only thing which helps is to go back to the login page and than click again ā€œneed more helpā€ but than of course youā€™ve to start over and than you face the same issue.

In that case, tough luck as this is a known bug with the iPhone app - already had like 6 customers tell me they can not progress because of the same issue.

I have the EXACT same problem. It is an insane loop.

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this? I have been locked out of my account on this endless loop since friday. Do I just have to wait until Instagram decides to unlock itself?

When I try to request supoort my keyboard wonā€™t minimise in order for me to submit the request for help. The Instagram emails and numbers are no longer in use and everytime I change my password/try to login in via mobile, app etc it sends me back to that ā€˜we need your help to confirm you own this account pageā€™ with a unhelpful link to an FAQ page. If anyone has any tips/suggestions I would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,
Cat x

1 Like

Hi Cat, Iā€™m from Mexico, I have the solution, before u think Iā€™m a frau check my instagram account @encriptokali I can solve your problem, check my featured stories, I have recovered more than 200 accounts.

As a recommendation to everyone, never uninstall the app, because your device will no longer be recognized as a secure device and you will lose the option to send a form request.

Sir, there is no way for someone to do the form for you, because when you clic ā€œneed more help?ā€ need put a username and the request sent will be the user who was previously written.

In other words, the request will be specific to the user who was entered, if a user is placed and never logged in to that device, the form option will not appear. that how it works.

btw i can recover ur account without form, take a look at my instagram account @encriptokali , I have recovered 200 - 250 accounts, I have many testimonials and I do not charge in advance.
Good luck

How many API Calls make your scraper account?
And how many times you geht this message. We just lost 2 Test accounts with ā€œHelp us confirm you own this accountā€ But this is like 4-5 month ago. ATM we dont geht this message and we have some days with the scraper accounts like more than 20.000 Api call / Day.

I can fix it, please donā€™t uninstall the app or you will lose the option to submit a form after a few days. hit me up on ig @encriptokali

Hello!
Same thing itā€™s happening to me.
Could you fix it?

Hello!

How long does it take you to restore an account and how much do you charge?

thank you so so much.

HEY! i got the email to reset my password like the one above, i clicked it and i reset my > > > > pw and then tried to log in and back to the loop. Is there a way to fix this or avoid it? I got a new cell recently so im unsure which device would be the best to do it on. If you have any ideas let me know. I was told to leave the account for 5 days and it should work but it didnt. Thanks

Hey all. Click emoji button and hold your s acebar down on the emoji keyboard it will go away quickly!!!

1 Like

This occured with me too, did you find a solution?

good day

Can you tell me the value of the service?

Hey there,

can you help me please! I tried already everything due to this topic.

My Instagram is linked to Facebook, so i can see messages coming to my business account at facebook. But everytime I log in, i get to the same page.

After i change the password (Instagram sent me link) - the same thing!
When I reset my password with facebook through older instagram version (apk installed) - the same thing!

Now IG is not answering on my mails.

Its so strange, cause i can still see my IG in Facebook, but everytime i log in, its the same fucking thing.

Maybe its cause i unfollowed all my people, cause i wanted to seperate my business acc from my private acc. I tried some apps, but then i did this without this plug ins.

Please help me and give me ideas how to fix it.

Thank you.