ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

bro my email address was Wrong I can forget password I can not access my account help

I have not heard from IG since I sent in photos with numbers etc, one of my accounts have facebook business/ads manager thing, where I run ads from. Can I contact IG from there for that one IG account?

help login my account plzz

There’s an option to verify with your phone number. Do you not have access to the phone number as well?

No my phone was Lost Nd My instagram was link facebook

I’d suggest you create a new account now, because I don’t think you will get your old account back. But you can try submitting a support request to IG. Just follow the steps in this thread:
[MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION] choose my account was hacked.

1 Like

Hi guys may I ask?
If I send a email everyday to fb, is it spam? I’m scared if fb block my email. Because I find in internet that we have to send it everyday. Is it safe?

Your account is gone. It is deleted as stated by the support they said they cannot restore deleted accounts.
You must have done something as they normally allow you to appeal if you havent done anything wrong.
There is no point when facebook themselves said your account is deleted.

Any updates for those who are waiting for their accounts? Got my girlfriend`s personal accounts disabled yesterday randomly and without a reason. Sent the selfie + code already.

been nearly three weeks brother - nothing

Hi guys, did anyone receive email from IG regarding updating terms of use from 20.12? I think it’s weird that email was sent to email I use for my disabled account. It’s just a mistake ?

yes, you cant do nothing

Hey guys, about a week ago I got 150k WHITE HAT Instagram account into the “review” mode…
I’m waiting and waiting(obviously more than 24 hours) but still didn’t get any notification about their review.
Is there anything I can do except just wait?

Nothing brother I’m going on a month now

Are you trying to submit a ban appeal or something?

Ha ha yep like us all in here bro

Got one of my three accounts back today - there’s hope guys don’t give up :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thats good news! After how many appeals and how many days?

3 weeks and 16 appeals

Using different email per single appeal?