ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

You can actually still appeal tho for ur account just use a different email lol and they will send u a code through email it actually works waiting for them to review ur account will take forever coz of covid

Use the same email that you use for your instagram. Well let’s see how it goes

it works i successfully appealed and got my account reactivated yesterday :nerd_face:

How long did you wait for the review thing to finish and submit the appeal?

It takes less than a week

Just please make sure you don’t repeat the same mistake cos they would send you a pop-up. If it is third party app don’t use it again.

My Mistake Was I send video. to my friend on Facebook massenger and the video break they ruls and got my FB and IG disabled because it’s linked together and I didn’t know the video I sent would break their ruls and I’m using FB since 2009 and my IG 2012 and i talked with Facebook support and they said the same and tolds me just wait till it’s reviewed and it’s been 4 days

1 Like

Yes when I get it back I should not do the same mistake because they said that on their terms if I did it more than twice they will delete the account

Yh so because of the pandemic things are slow. They would review it and give you access. Facebook just sent a new upgrade to their guidelines and they have the right to delete accounts now if you go against their rules

The pandemic makes no sense,since verifying accounts can be done online

Well that’s the problem that has been repeated

I have this same problem . And its been a month now.

Starting to get worried here :slight_smile:
Jarvee says it is still in the review process.
When i try to log from the phone it says the account is baned.
When i try to fill the form from the phone or webbrowser i get the picture bellow.
It doesn’t let me apeal and it says the account is baned. :roll_eyes:

I tried to fill the form but I can’t submit it due to COVID-19

Which form did you use to appeal?

I got this for just opening a video and I have waited 24 hr and got no emails

You have to wait more

Do you verify your phone number with otp ??

How long do u think I have to wait?

They send me a code to my phone # to verify something and then that showed uP