ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Waited for two weeks to get my account back

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know it can take up too 2 weeks!

That was mine because of the pandemic they are slow they keep saying that every time

I just wrote to Facebook for business, how long does it take to reply?

Honestly I don’t know I was lucky to get response the next day

Edit: I received this

and I replied, but anyway how long does it take to get my account moved on? I’ve been disabled on the 5th August and I’m sending forms since than, but nothing happened. I lost 840k followers …

1 Like

Same response for me and I got my account on in two days

2 Likes

So I hope it will be the same for me, thank you

I hope so too. Exactly this message too

2 Likes

yeah i got the same exact response from FB business too and i got my account the next day lol

1 Like

Guys please tell me how do talk with Facebook for business??? I need my account :sweat::sweat:

Write them with messenger:

i don’t think they will aid you if ur account doesn’t run ads at all. Did you guys pay aswell to talk to them

I paid twice 5/10 dollars in adv 1 years ago, as you can see in the screen above they replied me asking for my info, with my account the chat with them is working

Update, they told me that now I only have to wait

!Update, I just received this mail :

Awesome so please just wait

No please you don’t pay to talk to them. If you have done a promotion before you will get the opportunity to talk to them on messenger

Thank you so much guys it work for me they said they will unlink FB from my instagram so I can get back my instagram and they Send me email with code and told me to wait 24 to 3days

Nicee did you contact fb for business or did they reply ur appeal that u used a different email on.

Facebook business and they send me on my email I use for instagram the code to take photo with my username

And they said my problem with Facebook not Instagram so they will unlink them my FB will stay disabled and I want my instagram only :pray:t2:

I sent in my verification photo and code over a week ago and haven’t heard back yet. :weary:

I’ve also talked to three reps on Facebook for Business chat support and each said that they can’t do anything and said to wait.