ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

Yes i contact FB for business. No i didn’t use any email I used my email that’s I use on instagram

I think it is time to quit any funny business all together…
Better off runing accounts on my phone than risk loosing any…this is scary af.
These social media platforms offer no support what so ever for the regular user,it’s scary.

1 Like

how were you able to contact them what was ur way I knew i payed for some adv back then that’s why I just simply sent them a message on messenger but what did u do to contact them fb business won’t answer all dms apparently

When you login into Instagram, what is show on your screen.

Tell us

This is happened to me until I found someone want to help me keep trying guys

oh i get it now so u payed for an ad aswell right the 5 dollar one

After login
What kind of message shown plz tell us

dude just reach out to Facebook for business way faster

Keep trying Facebook for Business chat support? And did they re-enable your account at the same time as your chat session or did you still have to wait a couple of days?

You still have to wait not at the same time

Today 17th day but still showing this message.
What can i do…??

Honestly you really can’t do anything until this is gone. Woow this has taken a long time though. At this point it is still under review. Try and use another another account to check if the account still exist. Try searching for the account and see. Don’t log in

Everyday i check by login.

Any problems if i check daily by log in. ???

Yes something like that. Your number keeps going up. So if you were number 5 you go down the number let’s say number 8. It registers like it’s a new review enquiry.

Ooh
You also not checked daily basis login.

If no, then how much days gap i check ??

I really can’t tell the gap you can give. I was told that it just resets your number

You’re saying the more inquiries and appeals you have you go down in the queue? If so, these seems to be very different from other people’s recommendations that have gotten unbanned that have said to continue as much as you can as it depends on the rep you get.

can someone contact facebook for business for me? please, they don’t answer me and I’m losing 710 thousand followers

Facebook for business is not responding to me, I wrote to him 14h ago. Do you know what time zone they have? Sorry for the grammar but I’m Italian

There is no way of knowing this unless you have some contact at IG.