ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

facebook for business contacted with 6 accounts and never answered me. can someone help me? I am really desperate

I don’t have a contact at all it was an assumption from a colleague of mine

I was just told by my colleague to wait and do it again in two days I kept watching YouTube videos got really desperate and went to Facebook for business and after they responded to me two days after account was back. Sent me a pop up about why my account was disabled. I used a third party app which apparently is a Nono for them

And I am not saying the more appeals what I am saying is that page that says thank you for providing your info don’t click it everyday

1 Like

Yesterday I received this mail from The Global Marketing Solutions Team of facebook after chatting with them on messenger, in the mail they wrote that I’ll have a response in a Business day. The 24h passed away but I received nothing. Your account was back 2 days after you’ve received the mail? And the mail was the same of mine where they told that this process will take only business day?

the mail I received yesterday:

Honestly I don’t know how things work there. I received mine in 2days after their mail. So let’s see

1 Like

ok then, I only have to wait… even if it’s very unnerving

Yhep you are right

They tolds me wait 2-3 days because they allow me to submit the appeal on my account that I use for instagram before I couldn’t because of coivd 19

Awesome then you just wait as they said.

The same happened to you right? You got the code and take photo and send it to them through email and after 2 days u got ur instagram right

I did this (photo verification and code) over a week ago and haven’t heard anything. I’ve heard of others doing the same multiple times and no response as well. I’ve done a lot of research on this and there is no consistency to the support and what it takes to get unbanned. Every situation is different with each different support rep / team, unfortunately.

The takeaway is guys - If your account is a real person or business you’ll lively not get blocked. If it isn’t you likely will. Support will award a decision as and when it pleases. That’s all there is to it.

That’s pretty obvious. The question for many is how long until they can expect response, any help, or even resolution. Some use their social media for business purposes, etc. and the downtime can have costs / impact associated with that. So most are looking for clarity on the process and timing because the actions you take will differ if they recover in 48 hours, or 4 months, or even never.

Again - ‘Support will award a decision as and when it pleases’.

Did you appeal via phone or computer?
What steps did you take?

i had to run a few ads for Facebook Business to even reply to me notice this they will never reply ur chat if u have never run ads on ur account. Facebook for Business will also look into ur matter as well it doesn’t mean u get to contact them and u get ur account back for sure. It depends on you if ur sure u did nothing that actually violated igs guidelines then things will work out pretty smooth for you. I got my account back after contacting them in 2 days to be exact.

Did they tell you on the support chat you would get your account back or how the chat end? And then did your account randomly become active again or did you receive an email?

Again - Your response is pretty obvious. The problem is that they are setting incorrect expectations on some of their response. ie. 24hours

That’s why this thread exists. People are confused when their expectations aren’t being met.

Hey guys did you guys had this problem before like taking a long time to get a email?

I been waiting for 4 or 5 days already