ℹ [MEGATHREAD] 24hr Review / Thank you for providing your info

When was that? These days? If it was it would be a great news.

Don’t have screenshot sorry, I got the on my phone as it was a Phone Verification, I didn’t have to wait for 24h, I had to wait 5 seconds maximum, IDK why

It was today morning

1 Like

how did it inform you that your account was reactivated? did they send an email or sms or just opened the app to see it’s activated?

1 Like

They send an email too

This is the worst thing that could happen to me. :persevere:
I’ve been using a subscription base app “REPORT+” which gives you metrics info on the IG account (Followed, Unfollowed, Story Views, etc). After I ran and sync it today, I was not able to log back into my account anymore and could not log in from my phone nighter from my desktop. I tried number of times but no luck and just getting that annoying message.

I’m an Artist and Designer and I put all my life and energy into my Brand/Business for the last 5-6 years and just like that I lost everything, lost about 40K followers, All the archives and achievements, All of my work Highlights, etc.

I literally felt pain in my chest and so devastated. Crossing my fingers for the next 24 hours just IF I get my account back.

4 Likes

I think that it happens the same to me. I was using as well an app for the metrics but i believe that this cannot be a “violation of the IG terms”

My account was disabled, hope to get it back.

Anyone using metric apps has his account back?

were u able to get your account back? how long did it take? should I avoid checking on it and just wait for the next 24 hrs? Thankss

3 Likes

Just waited Another 30hrs before logging in and still had the same message … at least diable me already so I can appeal!

Patience will be a virtue for this, it’s a great practice for the appeal process :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Help me, please

My Instagram today has been a month and it’s not good yet I’ve sent a lot of requests but says you violated it yesterday I sent my request again and no answer please tell me when the 24 hours will be over I had 107K follow

1 Like

He’s been going away automatically for 24 hours or he’s going to be trying to be a verse. I’ve tried very hard to talk to Facebook, but they won’t answer me.

I was my friend and cried and begged him please tell me what to do if you have a way to do it or what to do

can’t send an appeal to anything cuz it would get blocked by “covid 19” automated letter

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/606967319425038
https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083
https://help.instagram.com/contact/396169787183059

here are the links i tried, they kept blocking me with the covid19 response

It’s based on your geographic location/the location your appeal gets forwarded to.
You will have to sit it out and retry later

so does vpn work for it? what countries are available tho?

1 Like

I would advise against a VPN or similar methods, limits for proxies etc. apply to app parts of IG - including the help section. You can even get temp-blocked from making too many requests in the help center.

Just sit it out. Waiting another day, three or 10 won’t make a difference in the grand-scheme that is painful, day-to-day appealing for months :sweat_smile:

okayy, but it won’t delete my account right with that message still on, right? Will it stay disabled even for months right?

Outside of test-runs (last bac in February), IG never deleted any disabled account so far - A long as they keep that you can appeal an account indefinitely.

1 Like

Thanks, hbu? did you get your account backk?